Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more! Now we’re heading for “Freedom Day” and Boris is giving it “all the vulnerable groups have been vaccinated” when we haven’t!
There has been such a lack of/conflicting information on the whole thing
Freedom day is the day I go into shielding.
I am unvaccinated. My choice I only have 3 months to go.
anyone coming to my house I’m asking them to do a lateral flow test before hand. I’m going to write to my work as we’re back in the office to say I want to work from home.
we just have to do the best we can to protect ourselves.
there’s no clear instruction or evidence on the vaccine for pregnant women. It’s a very hard situation with no right or wrong answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wakametango

Chatty Member
Why do I feel like if I say my child’s name, someone from “real life” will find me on tattle and hunt me down 😂😂 it’s not like I put anything else personal on here 🥴... how would anyone know if my nipples got big or my vagina swelled 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same!! 😂
Sod it… we’re going with Abigail and had Cameron for a boy

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
Ahhhhhh I just need an anonymous rant because I love my friend and she's trying to help in her quirky little weird way but I want to deck her 🙈😅

We were just chatting on the phone and I was complaining about what my midwife has essentially confirmed as SPD and how my pelvis crunches when I move and I can't sleep from the pain laying in bed causes me... And she will not stop suggesting I put lavender oil on my wrists and keep fucking crystals near me 🤯 she's into all witchy stuff, and I love that about her, but WOMAN 😤 I want drugs. Not flowers and rocks. 😤🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I'm officially done today. I've had a grand total of 8 hours sleep over 3 days. My bump is so heavy my back is in crippling agony and I've still got 11 more weeks to go. I can't sit stand or lay comfortably 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Just received a phone call saying that baby has a 1 in 22 chance of edwards syndrome. Has anyone else been through this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Literally the only glow I have right now is sweat 😂

My partners just got a new job (panic over!) and the lady he works with is due on exactly the same day as me so essentially he won’t be able to escape the hormones at any time 🤣 poor sod.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gorbs

Chatty Member
I feel like I could take bits from everything you've all said and it's be like I wrote it!
I've distanced myself from sooo many people over the years because I've just got so sick of the one sided-ness of friendships. One group stopped inviting me out because I got a boyfriend (now husband). I was fully available but they just didn't want to know anymore. One friend I'd known for 8 years and who was meant to be my maid of honour made EVERYTHING about her. She had 2 years to plan it and 1.5 months before we were due to do something, nothing had still been organised for my hen. More recently, some friends when asking how I was after each of my miscarriages, I wouldn't actually get a response, or the conversation would change immediately to some mundane shite. It was clearly just to look like they gave a fuck but didn't want to launch into their problems without an opening.
I very swiftly drop all these people with no regrets. I'm such an agony aunt and would sit on the phone at 3am listening to drunken ramblings or rants about 'i had sex with some boy now he won't text back' or 'my husband cares more about football than me' but it is physically impossible to get any kind of respect or care in return.
Anyway, that's a long story but the crux is, fuck them. Its blunt but you'd rather have strangers on the internet who give a shit about you, than not getting any love from people you've known for years. It hurts too much and you're worth so much more!

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Ahh Hattie is so cute but yeah… Atty or Ha-Eeee!
I just don’t know what people expect in reply to “oh you don’t look pregnant” - am I meant to whip out a scan pic or my badger notes and prove it!
When I was sanding waiting for my sister to pick me up to take me to the hospital for my induction.. My neighbour asked where I was going.. I told her and she was like.. But? You don't look very pregnant? And if you are, not very big.

Do you think I'm lying oooor? 😂😂 I can assure you I am very pregnant mate.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I’m okay. Tough times on potato farm, awaiting amino tests in 2 weeks. I go from feeling positive to sobbing as I’m trying to disconnect from this pregnancy. I have fractured tib&fib, so in an air boot.

Ill be back soon with sarcasm and swearing xxx
I know it’s not any help at all, but I’ve been thinking about all of you over at potato farm, and am sending you so much love. Can’t believe you have also broken your tibia and fibula, I would say it must be agony but I’m sure everything is just so much at the minute it’s hard to tell where the pain is. ❤❤❤🥔🥔🥔

• Heart

Neo2021

VIP Member
So my midwife booking appointment on the phone has been cancelled.. 40 minutes after she was due to ring me.
I’m feeling proper fed up about it all

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Gorbs

Chatty Member
But can you really call them boobs anymore when they are just all areola?

• Haha

Amberella

I honestly believe 'the glow' is because people are so used to seeing you look like death in the first trimester that when you get to the second they are surprised you can actually look okay (feel like poop but look put together) they will say out of shock "Omg, you're glowing!"

When I pop into the office people say "You look really good!" and I'm literally thinking I haven't brushed my hair for three days but managed some make up so I'll take it!

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Sorry how does that work? I've an August born, he will be going reception at 4 not 3?!
Think they mean they will only just have turned 4 and will practically be 3. For example, if born on 30th August and start school on 1st September, they will have only turned 4 the day before. If another child was born in September, they will have been 4 for almost a whole year and will turn 5 immediately after starting

Neo2021

VIP Member
Mentioned the name Thea to my other half last night, and he kept saying ‘I don’t understand what you’re trying to say’… so that’s been ruled out. Bloody accents 😂

• Haha

Rubystaff

Just had my 4D scan, little madam gave us two face on looks then rolled over, was sent for a brisk walk and something to eat, then we come back and both her hands are completely covering her face, back in next Wednesday for us!! 😂

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Fun forceps fact: there are TWO sizes. The big forceps. And the bigger forceps. Guess which ones this girl had to have?!

I’d take my c section recovery over my forceps recovery any day. That was not a good time, but just one experience and plenty have it much better.

• Wow
  • Haha