Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eff29

Waiting for the GP to give me a call back to refer me again to the EPU. I'm trying with every bone in my body to stay positive but I don't think this little one has stuck 💔 the pains I've had are getting worse & I've gone from having hyperemesis sickness to absolutely nothing, just like last time I lost the baby. Hoping the GP calls me asap as the EPU is only open mornings 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Neo2021

VIP Member
New thread time! x

Tiny recap.

Men are annoying.
Sleep has gone missing for most.
Discharge is taking over.
MAM bottles are canny.
(And just because I like them, chicken select are life)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was up at 5.50 with my little boy, just waiting around for a phone call now to go in for my induction should be before 12 (hopefully) had a lovely morning cuddling on the sofa with my son 😭♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dipdab

VIP Member
20 week scan went great apart from aside from nearly peeing myself waiting for it. Both babies are measuring the same size and are confirmed girls. Still blows my mind there are 2 in there ….
One of my placentas is very low lying though so have been told I will have to take it easy from now on. No lifting, no exercise and we were also told no sex 😳.

• Heart

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
Evening ladies. I had my growth scan. Good news is I'm not growing a giant!! Thank the lord! Bad news is he's breech which explains why I've been feeling a rock hard lump up the top of the bump under my ribs, it's his head! And also explains why I'm weeing so much more because he's literally kicking my bladder, which we visually saw on the scan! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway he's measuring a week ahead which I can deal with, I'm so pleased as the midwife really scared me!

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Oh lads, I’m having the worst week and I wish I could say I’ve made it up!

This weekend we have gone down south to see family and for a wedding, first weekend off in forever post pandemic. We nipped into town to go to Smyths toy store and to look at peaks. Husband dropped me off, went to park the car. I somehow fell over a high kerb, landed flat on my face, smashed my glasses, head and smashed my ankle. Been sat in ED for 2 hours and now I have a bad sprain and can’t walk on it. Husband has managed to find a spare set of contacts in the car and is going to take my glasses into town to be repaired. I honestly can’t believe this! At least my ankle isn’t broken 😭

Keep eyeing up this one, but I'm a Disney fiend 😂😂
Talk Disney to me 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Borntorun

VIP Member
So my husband is Spanish and one of his suggestions for my daughter was Macarena…

admittedly it is a common name in Spain, but here everyone just associates it with the song! And the translated lyrics aren’t exactly nice either so it was a definite no!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'll probably eat my words but I have an overwhelming feeling hes coming to ke this weekend
Everything just feels odd
I've got so my pressure on my pelvis
I should be exhausted from lack of sleep last might but I'm wide awake
Hes constantly making my stomach tight and get random cramps

• Heart

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I’ve always had a good relationship with my partners 12 year old son from a previous relationship. I didn’t expect the grief I’d get from them all because were having a baby girl. (His ex partner had a stillborn daughter 2 years before the 12 year old boy was conceived, wasn’t my partners daughter either but I get it’s still painful). So now apparently step son cannot have a relationship with his baby stepsister because of the one his mother lost. Apparnetly I’m evil because of it and we all won’t be able to see him unless me or baby aren’t here. I get it hurts. Fuck I had so many losses before this pregnancy, but to know if baby was a boy they’d have a fantastic relationship like my son does with him . But because she’s a girl she can’t have that.💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
I had my 28 week growth scan today and apparently baby girl is very healthy but is measuring smaller slightly and so are her fluid levels. So I was taken in to speak with a consultant who said I need extra monitoring and they don’t know if it’s because she’ll just be a small baby or if there is an issue. I cried like a baby afterwards 😢. It’ll probably all be fine but was just hard to hear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I just wanted to say thank you to the little people in my phone (you guys) for always being there to keep me sane!
You’re all a proper lovely lot and I’m pleased to have you here to help me and to learn from! Xx
It’s such a lovely forum isn’t it!! I don’t have any friends with babies so it’s really helpful. I feel like I can ask anything on here haha.

Just had my 20 week scan, so nice to see him but he was on his knees and head like he was praying for ages. 🤣 quite a character haha. Have no doubt he’s a boy after today… “this is the scrotum”…okay thanks haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
Can’t be bothered to scroll back to find the original post but my birth was great. Was induced for high blood pressure, had a pessary, went to sleep, woke up in the morning to my waters breaking. Wandered about a bit to see if things would start on their own, they didn’t so they started the drip. Progressed from 2cm to 10cm in an hour and then pushed her out in another half an hour. Would do the whole thing again in a heartbeat, felt so euphoric once she was out I literally felt like super woman

• Heart

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Also sorry if any part of how I worded that offends anyone or upsets anyone. I struggle to articulate my words properly when. I’m upset and will probably come back later to read it back and be like no why did I say that bit like that when I didn’t mean it like that. I’m aware tattle doesn’t have an edit feature so just a little from me to say I didn’t mean any of it to across bad and will happily explain myself if needed.

I’m just absolutely distraught and in shock right now.

She’s never liked me, that’s fine. Me and step son have always had a great relationship from the start so I’m just super sad and upset rn and absolutely broken my partner has been put into this situation. I’m hoping over time things work out but I’ll happily take a step back so my partner can continue seeing him. I’ll never break them apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kitt

VIP Member
I have an intolerance to spicy food - tends to make me very very sick
So today I have got 2 naan breads and a jar of Madras sauce
Can confirm that my throat is on fire and my eyes are watering
Send help
I feel like I’m slowly watching you losing your mind.

• Haha

Amberella

Afternoon ladies, just got back from a growth scan. Baby girl growing fine, placenta has moved to a better position… it’s all coming up Milhouse!
She said baby was breach but I’m only 25 weeks, so plenty of time to get her to move. X

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I love how no topic off the cards on this thread all emotions and discussions 🥰
I feel like I’ve found my people 💗

I just want to say… I am on my 4th, I hate pregnancy, I hate labour, I hate everything about it, but once you get that baby in your arms, it is ALL worth it (for all you new mummies out there I’m probably scaring with burger nips 😂)
Its a wild ride, but we all come through it at the end, and a lot of us keep going back for more. Relentless !
Thanks for giving me the laugh I needed over the last couple of days 💗

• Heart

Hbirdette

VIP Member
6 weeks and same, I never thought I would but I really miss being pregnant!! You will all have to join us in the new baby thread to discuss even more sleep deprivation and awkward mother and baby groups. 😅
As much as I adore my baby and the different stages, I totally agree! I’ll still be on this bloody thread when baby is off to uni hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15