Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amberella

Hi. No advice on the tops; but I have low pappa and had a consultant appointment a few weeks ago. I was told the same I can’t go over 40 weeks and would probably be induced at 39 weeks (or before if growth slows or problems arise). I’m quite scared about it all tbh 😬
Ooh she didn't say anything about being induced!

I feel okay about it, everyone I have spoken too has been really chill about it, check ups have been fine and all my scans she's measuring correctly. They don't really give you much information which causes you to google which does make it scary! xx

@Rubystaff I was surprised of the waiting time from getting the letter and the consultant appointment, I got my letter in April and had the call at the beginning of July. Talk about time to stew! xx

Abcd123

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the guidance on pregnant women WFH after 28 weeks has/is going to change? Govt advice reminds but it was last updated 12st June. Tia

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I am LIVING for all these cat pictures 😍 my husband is allergic (ffs 😭) so we don’t have a cat. I am feeling nervous as I have a well-being scan tomorrow, booked for next week but husband’s work commitments meant we needed to rearrange and the lovely lady said they had an appointment first thing tomorrow and now I’m panicking! I’ll be 17+1.
BUT I was asking if anyone has had similar? I went for an early scan based on LMP I would have been 8+2 but baby measured 8 exactly - due date 16/12
my 12 week scan baby measured 11+5 - due date 18/12.. now I’m worried about the dates and working myself into a panic 🙀

Jellybean093

VIP Member
can you refuse forceps and demand a section? That is just my worst nightmare 😨😨
I have no idea! Not going to lie though, I didn’t mind the forceps 😂 I had loads of drugs and felt nothing. Obviously it’s something I would try and avoid, and haven’t needed them in any other birth
They don’t teach you about this sort of labour in the antenatal classes 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
Feeling proper miserable today :( this SPD pain has become worse and worse every day this week. It took me 20 minutes to get out of bed this morning because my pelvic bones were crunching so badly and it made me cry. Then I had to go to the shops and getting in and out of the car was almost equally traumatic..

Currently on the sofa and wondering how the hell I'm actually going to sleep. Laying down for more than 10 minutes just makes it feel like my pelvis is going to split in two and paracetamol doesn't touch it 😥

Are doctors able to prescribe any stronger painkillers during pregnancy? I can't spend another 3 months like this 😥
I think they can if you're struggling ❤

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
OH. MY. GOD! I have been avoiding because it is a soft cheese. I'm adding it to my shopping list now.

I will have cheese and crackers for dinner!
It's only soft cheeses with a rind or soft blue cheeses that are off limits I think. Or at least I hope as I've been scoffing spreadable cheese on crackers for the whole 9 months! I reached peak pregnancy problems last night when I sat and ate crackers in bed at 3am 🤣

Gorbs

Chatty Member
has anyone else suffered from depression during pregnancy?
Ive had depression for a long time now but I actually feel my everything has improved in recent months. Very worried about PND though.
Are you suffering prior to pregnancy and getting it tight or is pregnancy the reason?

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I'm officially done today. I've had a grand total of 8 hours sleep over 3 days. My bump is so heavy my back is in crippling agony and I've still got 11 more weeks to go. I can't sit stand or lay comfortably 😭
Do you have a maternity belt or a ball to bounce on lovely? Im a week ahead of you. Im sorry youre in so much pain and not sleeping xxx

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Just wondering if anyone else who works for the NHS has heard if the plan to be non-patient facing from 28/40 has changed in view of ‘freedom day’ on the 19th? Im feeling a bit concerned about the huge number of cases we’re seeing lately…
The area I live and work in has the highest delta rates in the country and I was informed a few weeks ago I won't be redeployed at 28 weeks anymore.