Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! x

Tiny recap.

Men are annoying.
Sleep has gone missing for most.
Discharge is taking over.
MAM bottles are canny.
(And just because I like them, chicken select are life)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread time! x

Tiny recap.

Men are annoying.
Sleep has gone missing for most.
Discharge is taking over.
MAM bottles are canny.
(And just because I like them, chicken select are life)
You are correct chicken selects are life

Reactions: 1
Where are all the babies?! I was so sure loads would appear last thread, think it was the grand total of ONE. Come on ladies! Mine is 11 weeks old now (😭) I need to live vicariously through you lot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That title though 😂. New moan for today I never realised how uncomfy the seats are on the tube until now 😩. My back is in shreds everyday, reckon it’s acceptable to bring my pregnancy pillow with me on the commute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where are all the babies?! I was so sure loads would appear last thread, think it was the grand total of ONE. Come on ladies! Mine is 11 weeks old now (😭) I need to live vicariously through you lot!
I'm drinking raspberry tea, jumping on my ball and about to go for a walk to try and get mine out 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought you were being induced at 39 weeks due to SPD or did I dream that?!? Did you have a stretch and sweep in the end? X
So I'm in for a sweep on Monday
They won't do it before then as I'm 39 weeks on Saturday and they don't do sweeps on weekends apparently 🤦‍♀️
I am that uncomfortable though I just want him out now

Reactions: 7
That title though 😂. New moan for today I never realised how uncomfy the seats are on the tube until now 😩. My back is in shreds everyday, reckon it’s acceptable to bring my pregnancy pillow with me on the commute 😂
Seats hurt my back and my boyfriend suggested putting a bottle of water behind my back to help straighten it. It works! Still… don’t know how acceptable it is 😆

Reactions: 1
my due date is tomorrow 🙋🏻‍♀️ but I don’t think he’ll make an appearance just yet, fed up of feeling like a whale 🐋🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
6 weeks and same, I never thought I would but I really miss being pregnant!! You will all have to join us in the new baby thread to discuss even more sleep deprivation and awkward mother and baby groups. 😅

• Heart
Looking forward to some babies being born too, I want to hear some birth stories!

Reactions: 9
I’ve ended up getting really into the euros!! Can I stay in the thread 😂. Apparently there’s a petition to get Monday as a bank holiday 🙏🏼🤞🏼. Finding out the gender next week I’m bursting to know why did I not get a private one 🤦🏽‍♀️. Excited for all you nearly due ladiesss! ❤

Looking forward to some babies being born too, I want to hear some birth stories!
Yesss me too! My current birth plan is do my best until it hurts to much then get an epidural 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had my consultant phone call appointment today (currently 39+4 weeks). They're happy for me to go for my stretch and sweep next Tuesday and if that doesn't work I have a planned induction Friday 16th. I feel more at ease with a plan in place!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
6 weeks and same, I never thought I would but I really miss being pregnant!! You will all have to join us in the new baby thread to discuss even more sleep deprivation and awkward mother and baby groups. 😅
As much as I adore my baby and the different stages, I totally agree! I’ll still be on this bloody thread when baby is off to uni hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still read here every day waiting for news of new babies! Mine is now 8 weeks old but still love reading about everyone’s pregnancies xx

• Heart
I'm 6+1 and the nausea has hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm eating bread and crackers as I can't stomach anything with actual flavour, stocked up on ginger biscuits, ginger tea, crystallised ginger, mints etc... Is there a magic bullet though? I can't bear the thought of feeling this way until my second trimester. How do women cope?!?

Reactions: 2
Just wondering if anyone else who works for the NHS has heard if the plan to be non-patient facing from 28/40 has changed in view of ‘freedom day’ on the 19th? Im feeling a bit concerned about the huge number of cases we’re seeing lately…

Just wondering if anyone else who works for the NHS has heard if the plan to be non-patient facing from 28/40 has changed in view of ‘freedom day’ on the 19th? Im feeling a bit concerned about the huge number of cases we’re seeing lately…
The area I live and work in has the highest delta rates in the country and I was informed a few weeks ago I won't be redeployed at 28 weeks anymore.

I'm very stressed out about contracting covid now after watching the insta stories of an Irish influencer who is being induced today due to being covid positive. Trying to limit my contacts as much as possible but I have two other kids and a husband working 🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.