Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Poopy? You need them more than you need your health and your hip op? This is her problem... need need, want want. Gorging on everything trying to fill an emotional void she has in her life.
It’s stuff like this that makes me almost certain that she has been spoilt and indulged her whole life. I can’t imagine her parents ever saying no to her which is why she seeks instant gratification. Poppy wants, Poppy gets.

Reactions: 6
I suppose that bum shelf is quite useful. Gives the HB something to sit on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when she went to the gym for one day
This is so spooky as I was thinking the exact same thing!
---
So Poppy picks out a size 24 nonce waistcoat and it fits perfectly? Me thinks all the size 20s she says she buys might be a lie….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Pops and Backpack have moved into a Airbnb lovenest for a few days while her mum and brother are also in Edinburgh?

Would explain the different kitchen and we know money is no object to the Adams so they won’t have tried to all squish into the flat to save money.

Reactions: 13
IMG_7614.png

Forgot to post this yesterday but what’s with the way she’s put her hand on the HB’s chest?! She trying to flatten it so it looks like she’s dating a man because we all know she’s embarrassed by the fact she’s not getting the D 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure that’s the Edinburgh kitchen in the flat
It's definitely not, she has a tiny poky kitchen and that kitchen is a grand kitchen for a flat in the new town maybe. Poppy lives in a small traditional tenement
---
I wonder if Pops and Backpack have moved into a Airbnb lovenest for a few days while her mum and brother are also in Edinburgh?

Would explain the different kitchen and we know money is no object to the Adams so they won’t have tried to all squish into the flat to save money.
Might be but she posted from it before so makes me wonder if anytime back pack visits they get a holiday let especially if her brother lover is home

Reactions: 4
Imagine having two WLS and posting yourself tucking into a massive pie. I’m not saying you have to starve yourself but for real it’s like duck you WLS I make the rules!

Reactions: 15
Really Poopy? You need them more than you need your health and your hip op? This is her problem... need need, want want. Gorging on everything trying to fill an emotional void she has in her life.
i’ve gotta admit they look delicious and i’m deffo gonna have to try them!

i wonder how her parents feels having two huge kids

• Haha
She’s admitted that she needs a hip replacement. Not too sure why they aren’t doing it. Possibly due to her age and weight. I know if she has it done she’ll likely have to have it done again when she’s older.
I wonder if that’s true and if so, is she registered at a GP in both Edinburgh and Brighton? She’d need to get the op done in Brighton, can’t see her climbing the stairs and she’d need help to bathe etc

It doesn’t seem like she’s registered with a GP in Edinburgh as she seems to travel back to Essex for her medical appointments (and hair appointments, and nail appointments).

Reactions: 10