Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to be so pretentious!?!?
Just make her a cheese butty and be done with it 🙄🙄
Poppy definitely has a talent with cooking and styling food, perhaps that’s were her talents should have been directed. I was just amazed she made her Mum two big bagels for such a short trip, I’d have a coffee and water but wouldn’t even think of whipping out food. 🤣

Reactions: 15
Poppy definitely has a talent with cooking and styling food, perhaps that’s were her talents should have been directed. I was just amazed she made her Mum two big bagels for such a short trip, I’d have a coffee and water but wouldn’t even think of whipping out food. 🤣
Id deffo eat on a flight out of boredom but probably a packet of crisps and maybe a cereal bar. I’d just eat something more substantial when I got home. And definitely not stinky food in an enclosed space ffs!

Reactions: 7
Why did she make her mam two bagels that's a lot for one
She piled two bagels sky-high with ingredients that she placed on top of each other and she's labelling each item like she's on Ploppy's Masterchef?

That said she sure can cook and I echo the sentiments that she is shite at fashion and should move towards food content.

Shes bored me to tears lately so I didnt even realise I wasn't watching her thread!
She has completley lost any style she had. Everything she chooses for her hauls is absolutely vile and not even remotely stylish or well put together.

Shes bored me to tears lately so I didnt even realise I wasn't watching her thread!
She has completley lost any style she had. Everything she chooses for her hauls is absolutely vile and not even remotely stylish or well put together.
The amount of sweatshop-made fast fashion she peddles is really disappointing. Such cheaply made and soon to become landfill.

Why are her back boobs bigger than her front boobs and why does she insist on saying she has big boobs?!
IMG_9786.jpeg

IMG_9788.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now back to looking like a size 12 with todays editing 🙄
It's really odd that people following her that are also a similar size don't comment how she looks way smaller. Is it just accepted that all instacunts filter the duck out of their face and body?

Reactions: 9
It's really odd that people following her that are also a similar size don't comment how she looks way smaller. Is it just accepted that all instacunts filter the duck out of their face and body?
It’s the same with how people following Jess don’t seem to notice that she never wears the collections she always hawking. They just blindly follow.

Reactions: 10
I did see someone asking her what filter she uses to stretch herself in photos once and her cronies weren’t happy with the accusation 🙄

• Haha
Who puts granola in their porridge?!
not to mention the jam AND peanut butter..... it's like diabetes in a bowl....... completely counteracts the porridge and fresh fruit.... though she's probably made the porridge with full-fat jersey cream milk..... !!

Reactions: 12
Poppy used to drive as well before her car gave up the ghost.

If it’s not Brotherlover’s then it must be hers
That is absolutely bonkers. The whole point of living in Central Edinburgh is that you can get around easily! It’s bloody difficult to park.