Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off the giant scotch egg, while wiping away snotters with her other hand. Clatty witch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t seem like she’s registered with a GP in Edinburgh as she seems to travel back to Essex for her medical appointments (and hair appointments, and nail appointments).
I can’t believe she travels the length of the country to visit Sweeney Todd time after time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeezo! The waistcoat with the horrible lime green peasant skirt! Urgh!

Do we think she’s hiring a car to get about? Seems silly if you live in the centre of Edinburgh

Reactions: 7
Poppy dresses exactly like her mum. How the heck is she an influencer? She’s like one of those Mormon modest fashion instagram accounts
(apart from the mesh monstrosity but she looked terrified to be seen in that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was just about to say that. Who's bra nearly touches their pants lol 😆
Oi!!! As a lady of a certain age I’d like to assure you that the closer my pants are to my bra the higher the comfort factor*

*I’m not Poppy, but I refuse to hear criticism of a high waistband in this instance.
**But also, I wouldn’t advertise my love of this phenomenon by wearing a mesh dress.
*** Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't normally get ick over food hygiene but why was Poppy handling food she was taking home for her brother in her car. Then actually rubbed at her snotty nose whilst holding it.

Why do a video reel on you and your mum eating a sodding pie....she was practically euphorically screaming

Finally who drives from Dalry to Stockbridge when they have no work ... Enjoy the town. Use buses

• Sick
Why does she have to be so pretentious!?!?
Just make her a cheese butty and be done with it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Oi!!! As a lady of a certain age I’d like to assure you that the closer my pants are to my bra the higher the comfort factor*

*I’m not Poppy, but I refuse to hear criticism of a high waistband in this instance.
**But also, I wouldn’t advertise my love of this phenomenon by wearing a mesh dress.
*** Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
My opinion is wear your pants as high as you like... but wearing a bra low? Then it's not doing what it is intended to do. Pull the pants up to the bra not the bra down to the pants I say 🤣🤣

• Haha
For the love of all that is pure and holy, do not eat smoked salmon in enclosed public spaces ffs.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being on a. plane and someone next to you pulls out that packing up. Selfish fucks.

Reactions: 9
Wonder whose car she's been driving? Thought Shelly had driven up but she's flying home

Reactions: 4
I don't normally get ick over food hygiene but why was Poppy handling food she was taking home for her brother in her car. Then actually rubbed at her snotty nose whilst holding it.

Why do a video reel on you and your mum eating a sodding pie....she was practically euphorically screaming

Finally who drives from Dalry to Stockbridge when they have no work ... Enjoy the town. Use buses
We witnessed her having a piegasm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her bra is so crap,thought the snag one she was advertising was the most supportive bra she’s ever worn.

Reactions: 6
I just can't believe the greed. Then those cut in half were clearly for herself. It's just constant rich foods I cant get ny head around it.

Wonder who is on Poppy sitting duties next!

Reactions: 8