Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting on your balcony in your towel fresh out the shower after a day at the beach/pool, and you look over and see that mega bleep stomping about infront of a tripod, taking hundreds of photos of herself… I would send my husband to the nearest tit shop to buy me a BB gun and use princess Ploppys arse as a target 🎯
Which one? The inverted bum or the pretend back shelf bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened with her being 'OCD' about her lip liner. Looks like it was drawn on my a toddler in the dark. Also looks like she's about to join a modern day mansion cult. Th head eyes, gormless look is just ridiculous. She used to look much better when she was smiling, even her fake laugh poses now look so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened with her being 'OCD' about her lip liner. Looks like it was drawn on my a toddler in the dark. Also looks like she's about to join a modern day mansion cult. Th head eyes, gormless look is just ridiculous. She used to look much better when she was smiling, even her fake laugh poses now look so fake.
The poopy brown lipliner is not a vibe unless the vibe is “toddler eating a chocolate ice cream”.

The waistcoat reminds me of what I had to wear when I was a waitress at a suburban pub restaurant that had ideas above its station in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a mess, this is what happens when you live a lie. She's extremely unhappy, I'd go as far as saying depressed and entirely lost.

She's no direction in life, no routine and the cracks are showing.

Reactions: 10
What a mess, this is what happens when you live a lie. She's extremely unhappy, I'd go as far as saying depressed and entirely lost.

She probably is a bit depressed at her sadsack life with the Human Backpack carer/partner but she is also exceedingly smug, arrogant and full of herself which is quite the combination!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I agree. This big act of 'my partner adores me' and her 'I love myself' persona is all just for show. She's trying to over compensate because I don't think she believes any of it. She knows her life has not gone how she planned and I think shes incredibly unhappy. Her way of dealing with it is outwardly expressing she is in this happy loving relationship and she is the happiest she has ever been with her life and loves how she looks but the truth is so far away from that. Everything she does is forced and that's why she comes across as completely unlikeable because nothing is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. This big act of 'my partner adores me' and her 'I love myself' persona is all just for show. She's trying to over compensate because I don't think she believes any of it. She knows her life has not gone how she planned and I think shes incredibly unhappy. Her way of dealing with it is outwardly expressing she is in this happy loving relationship and she is the happiest she has ever been with her life and loves how she looks but the truth is so far away from that. Everything she does is forced and that's why she comes across as completely unlikeable because nothing is genuine.
Desperately unhappy and it shows.

No way she wakes up in that body in the morning and thinks God I'm sexy 🤦🏼‍♀️ lugging the pythag around all day waddling. Surely she knows she looks like a melted pilsbury dough boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her pictures and updates scream unhappiness.. she looks so vacant.. I wonder what would be her happy.. I feel we are watching a weird transformation since HB came along.. I hate to say it but I miss popanory and the nights out with people.

Reactions: 11
Her pictures and updates scream unhappiness.. she looks so vacant.. I wonder what would be her happy.. I feel we are watching a weird transformation since HB came along.. I hate to say it but I miss popanory and the nights out with people.
Dick would make her happy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's so tit how quickly she dropped her best pal. Even though she was really annoying it must hurt.

Reactions: 9
She seems to have dropped everyone and everything. She should have spent the time she had alone building her own life, confidence and purpose. But she so heavily relies on others that that other person just becomes her life at the time. Her relationships are all so intense and completely unhealthy it's like she is nothing without them. Nina hasn't been in the picture for so long, yet before they spent every minute together acting fools. She doesn't have her own identity. She's such a sad sap.
---
'Platonic soul mates' until someone else comes along and fills Poppy's void in her life. She just latches on to anyone who will put up with her, and now she's found her leech match.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t seen Hagrid in MONTHS! I thought she maybe moved back home, but I think she is still in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 6
She really is a strange woman, most people by her age have different circles they mix in. It's all or nothing with her, she's going to end up very lonely (more than now).

I couldn't live like she does, no roots, no home, just constantly moving about, I'd be anxious as hell. She's zero routine, which is not a flex, no purpose, no social network.

How long has she been in Essex/on holiday?

Reactions: 11
She really is a strange woman, most people by her age have different circles they mix in. It's all or nothing with her, she's going to end up very lonely (more than now).

I couldn't live like she does, no roots, no home, just constantly moving about, I'd be anxious as hell. She's zero routine, which is not a flex, no purpose, no social network.

How long has she been in Essex/on holiday?
I honestly believe the lack of structure and routine is why she struggles with her mental health. That and the complete absence of any type of responsibility.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.