Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s raided a dressing up box
The only thing wrong with this according to her is that she needs a smaller size? 🤣🤣🤣 surely she's pulling our leg now? Everything in that haul was horrendous. The quality of the material on them all looked cheap and smelly.

Reactions: 12
The fact she genuinely believes this pointy shelf of fat is sexy though 🤦🏼‍♀️💀😂

Poppy you deluded bleep 🤣🤣🤣
It’s quite lumpy too! I have a layer of chub around the top of my hips but I can see that hers has indeed melted downwards.

Her arse is a totally flat pancake. Flatter than flat! And that crossed leg post is truly ludicrous. No wonder she’s always falling over when she does it in her reels. And it’s clear to all why she waddles.

Reactions: 7
Does she just have no muscle left in her arse? I mean she is sedentary lifestyle's poster girl, so why would she have any muscle I guess.

Reactions: 5
Remember when she went to the gym for one day
That must have been way before my time in Ploppyland. Got a screenshot for the lols? 😜
---
Does she just have no muscle left in her arse? I mean she is sedentary lifestyle's poster girl, so why would she have any muscle I guess.
She can’t have much muscle due to being almost sedentary and her skin is losing all elasticity and melting downwards towards her feet. How long before she needs a walking aid? That waddle and falling over is a one-way road to immobility.

Reactions: 5
She’s admitted that she needs a hip replacement. Not too sure why they aren’t doing it. Possibly due to her age and weight. I know if she has it done she’ll likely have to have it done again when she’s older.

Reactions: 6
She’s admitted that she needs a hip replacement. Not too sure why they aren’t doing it. Possibly due to her age and weight. I know if she has it done she’ll likely have to have it done again when she’s older.
That pose she’s doing constantly can’t be helping her hip

Reactions: 12
If they did a hip replacement now she’d be fucked for the recovery. You’re supposed to start physio pretty much straight away and the lazy fucker wouldn’t bother her arse doing the exercises. I’m almost certain they’ll not do it while she’s not exercising and/or making any effort to reduce her weight.

Would imagine there would also be blood clot risks for someone who doesn’t move about…

That being said I do not work in the medical field 🤷🏻‍♀️

If they did a hip replacement now she’d be fucked for the recovery. You’re supposed to start physio pretty much straight away and the lazy fucker wouldn’t bother her arse doing the exercises. I’m almost certain they’ll not do it while she’s not exercising and/or making any effort to reduce her weight.

Would imagine there would also be blood clot risks for someone who doesn’t move about…

That being said I do not work in the medical field 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they look at her records and see she’s had two WLS ops and achieved zero weight loss then they might realise it’s pointless giving her the hip replacement as she won’t do the required physio. Again I’m not entirely sure the NHS refuse surgery on that basis but perhaps they’ve asked her to achieve certain weight loss goals before they will recommend her for the hip replacement. The risk of blood clots for someone who is lazy AF would be a big concern. The NHS won’t even know how lazy she is as they don’t follow her every move like we do!! 😂

They won’t do a hip replacement on her given her age and weight. My mother, who’s in her 70’s and wasn’t as large as Plops, needed a knee replacement and they wouldn’t even consider it until she got down to a certain weight. It’s due to possible complications during surgery and recovery, and also cost effectiveness. It’s not a magic bullet if the patient won’t put the work in. Surprised she hasn’t tried Ozempic though. She must be in agony with all the stress she’s putting on her joints and she’ll likely end up in a wheelchair before she’s 50.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that’s the Edinburgh kitchen in the flat
The Edinburgh kitchen is small. She’s in a spacious one with a huge cooker.
---
They won’t do a hip replacement on her given her age and weight. My mother, who’s in her 70’s and wasn’t as large as Plops, needed a knee replacement and they wouldn’t even consider it until she got down to a certain weight. It’s due to possible complications during surgery and recovery, and also cost effectiveness. It’s not a magic bullet if the patient won’t put the work in. Surprised she hasn’t tried Ozempic though. She must be in agony with all the stress she’s putting on her joints and she’ll likely end up in a wheelchair before she’s 50.
I am also surprised she’s not tried Ozempic, same with brotherlover. The two of them huffing, puffing and waddling around is such a bad look given their age and that it’s entirely self-inflicted with zero desire to change.

She certainly has the funds to privately pay for Ozempic.

The Edinburgh kitchen is small. She’s in a spacious one with a huge cooker.
---

I am also surprised she’s not tried Ozempic, same with brotherlover. The two of them huffing, puffing and waddling around is such a bad look given their age and that it’s entirely self-inflicted with zero desire to change.

She certainly has the funds to privately pay for Ozempic.
But that would stop her gorging herself and she clearly doesn’t want to stop that

Reactions: 7
No, only therapy could address her issues with gorging on food. However a bit of weight loss that requires no effort or downtime post-surgery might inspire her to make some positive changes in her life.

FE seems kinda sporty in their spare time so maybe Poppy could get involved in that, even if just kicking a ball around the park with her beloved backpack. Although as I type that, I realise how ludicrous it sounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But that would stop her gorging herself and she clearly doesn’t want to stop that
Was going to say she would need to majorly scale back her eating which she has no desire to do.
---
I mean she’s fucked up 2 WLS, I don’t think anything would work for her. Her life revolves around rich indulgent food