Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
What’s with that little far too small denim waistcoat over the dress? Hideous.
And the hair is beyond saving!
It's giving young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my convent school back in the 90s vibes. Half expecting her to whip out an acoustic guitar and give us a blast of 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m off to Greece next week and dammit I’ve forgotten to pack my woolly blue jumper to go with my summer dress.
Fashion influencer my Pythagorarse
Is FE sucking the ever living life out of pops? Count Backpackula.

What a weird photo though. Trying so hard to hide any visible features of your partner that the photos are so awkwardly posed and staged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Loobloo

VIP Member
If some 5ft 7in short king called Stavros, slips her the wink, she'll be off quicker than you can say 'Opa!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ekl2000

VIP Member
How’s your day going, FE? Well we woke up, poppy chose what I wore, then we got in a lift (probs on 1st floor could’ve used the stairs but nah) poppy decided where I stood so she could take a photo and block my face out. Then she chose what I had for breakfast because although it’s an all inc hotel buffet she simply has the superior palate. 3 portions of French toast, I’m glad she picked the stretchy waistband jogger shorts for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Is a ‘4 hour ‘nap’’ Poppy’s way of letting us know she let the HB finger her a bit? Or did she have an actual sleep?

Hard to know with our sleepy gallie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Poppy: 'Hey partner who is not good looking enough for me to take a picture of please take a picture of me pretending to be happy but I'm actually crying inside about how my life turned out and how I wish you had a penis, but maybe if I write I am so happy everyone will believe me'

HB: 'Yes my sweetums I am only here to please and validate you as long as you stick around because I am as needy as you, what desert are you going to order for me tonight. Thank you for the left over scraps from the main course'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
'My body has never felt so relaxed' girl you're doing the same shit you do every day just by a pool in a foreign country. You live a life of pampering, shopping and eating - you don't even upload or post your own Vinted shite. You have it so fucking easy. Fuming.

• Angry

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She’s gonna be screwed when she has a new hip. You aren’t supposed to cross your legs as it can lead to dislocation so what’s Sloppy gonna do for a stance when she can’t force her legs over each other
I mean you’re not supposed to eat a load of shit after WLS either but that hasn’t stopped her. Guidance like this obviously doesn’t apply to instahuns

• Haha