Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread:

Poppy is still dating “my partner” aka FE, Lewis CapaldFE, Human Backpack

Surprisingly, since being with Essex based “my partner”, she’s spent more time in Edinburgh. In fact, she’s been there more in the last couple of months than she was the whole of last year.

She’s still stuffing her face with large portions of rich foods.

Read the wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New Thread:

Poppy is still dating “my partner” aka FE, Lewis CapaldFE, Human Backpack

Surprisingly, since being with Essex based “my partner”, she’s spent more time in Edinburgh. In fact, she’s been there more in the last couple of months than she was the whole of last year.

She’s still stuffing her face with large portions of rich foods.

Read the wiki
Excellent recap of the antics of this breathtaking influencer!

I tried explaining Pythagorarse on the Jess thread but failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same. I’d have just gone with fat shelf above her arse that’s the shape of a triangle.
I felt the need to try and apply the theorem to her arse but I don’t really remember anything it was so many years ago. Also the fact that human backpack is always hanging off the shelf will mean we need to factor them into the equation somehow. Cos = Adjacent over the Hypotenuse Backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s been very quiet this weekend. She must have been busy being ashamed of with her partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s been very quiet this weekend. She must have been busy being ashamed of with her partner.
What a wild weekend. Assuming bro still there, then mum arrives, followed by the human backpack all shacked up in a small flat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a wild weekend. Assuming bro still there, then mum arrives, followed by the human backpack all shacked up in a small flat
Space must be very tight! Imagine them all trying to move around that small kitchen.

I wonder if Poppy will be going back to Essex with one, if not all, of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10