Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gained so much weight, it’s blatant in that side by side she’s shown
Even with filters, she is so much bigger now. Why's she pulling at the baby hairs but not mentioning the massive bald patch, jeez!

LOL at her giving her hairdresser a shout-out about him complimenting her hair. He's the one that fucked up yer hair in the first place, you absolute tit!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
He obviously wears those size 30/32 jeans. Seen him wearing those acid wash ones that he has listed, on a few pics before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Typical. She likes the 2 black sacks. That red drrss is horrendous. Worst clothing haul from a fashion instahun I have ever seen. Shocking.

Reactions: 14
She is back in the mystery kitchen again.... Whose house is it. Surely this isn't all content over weeks filmed ages ago

In what world did she think that black sack was gonna look good on her?? I honestly think she has some kind of body dysmorphia. The camera angles ain't angling in that Poppy hun!!

Reactions: 8
No but for real why are the crotch of her knickers looking like they are halfway down her thighs? Or is that her bun? Someone draw the diagram again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240423_205457_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is that bumcheek hanging outside her knickers? How - is the question I have. How can her bumcheek be down there and the pythag be shelfing up there.

This pic gives a 'behind the scenes' view of the amount of squeezing together she does to make herself look smaller in pics. Looks extremely uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It might be the angle but one of her legs looks huge compared to the other.

Reactions: 7
It might be the angle but one of her legs looks huge compared to the other.
It's the attempt at the leg squeeze / cross she does to try make herself look smaller. Bit this fisherman's net has left her completely exposed and we can see what trickery she normally tries.