Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With no stretch?! Could she even make it believable? What non stretch 22 dress would hold all that belly and Pythag in? She does know we have seen her half naked 🤮
I’m so petty I’m tempted to order the dress in my normal size to see if it’s big made 🤣

Not a chance in hell shes a 22. I’m a size 18/20 and I don’t have a massive apron and a pythag. She’s much bigger than me!

Reactions: 16
She's deluded, absolutely no way is she a size 22 🤔 possibly size 22 in shoes but definitely not in clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's deluded, absolutely no way is she a size 22 🤔 possibly size 22 in shoes but definitely not in clothes
It's almost like some weird in-joke amongst her followers: "Nobody mention to Poppy that we know she's not really a size 22. Let's just pretend we're on The Truman Show and everything she does is amazing, fantastic and brilliant!"

Reactions: 11
As a woman with size 9 feet, I now feel confirmed in prefering online shoe shopping. 😅🥲🥲
I'm a fellow big foot and hate shoe shopping unless it's a shop where all the sizes are laid out and I can try them on without asking for size 9s

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s honestly like “if the wind blows your arse will stay like rant” while she was sat in a chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one positive thing I can say is, at least she’s wearing a seemingly decent bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bag is revolting. Who needs to carry that much shite with them around constantly at a wedding?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.