Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t tights. They are the skims shapewear shorts that mould and shape your arse. But it looks like she has knickers on underneath them. I’m going to the skims website to have a look
---
I think they might be these:
IMG_6109.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Aint nothing going to shape that pythag. She can spend all the money she likes. Cant believe the apron, must be so uncomfortable hanging down by her knees like that. Dont know how she even manages to wipe herself when going to the toilet. Maybe that's why she needs a carer with her at all times.

Reactions: 10
So she’s eating the pulled pork one but full on, picks up the other sandwich with her hands 🤮 The two of them look like they need de-lousing. The black shorts would walk around their own at this stage, if HB ever took them off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s eating the pulled pork one but full on, picks up the other sandwich with her hands 🤮 The two of them look like they need de-lousing. The black shorts would walk around their own at this stage, if HB ever took them off!
Look like a couple of hillbillies. Bet they get a few looks. Can just imagine Poppy sat their gauging on food while HB says how amazing she looks and running around to get her more food and a napkin and tying her shoes. Still can't get over the amount and types of food the whopper shovels in her horsey gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant believe the apron, must be so uncomfortable hanging down by her knees like that.
Yes, i think I’ve said before but I’m big myself and the older I get, the more gravity starts to pull my stomach down (PCOS belly means that’s where most of my weight is) and it’s increasingly uncomfortable - can only imagine how uncomfortable she must be. And then with an arthritic hip, I feel like her body must be in such pain and discomfort, all the time. I like to be body positive but I’m really starting to feel the effects on my body so surely she is too.

Reactions: 12
I don’t realise how big it is until I see it all squashed down into shapewear. It doesn’t look as big when she’s wearing her back to front bikini bottoms.
---
Also, how on earth did WLL get anyone to operate on her at the size she is. I have some loose skin following weight loss surgery and I need to drop a few more lbs to lower my BMI before anyone will even consider doing the surgery.

Reactions: 9
I don’t realise how big it is until I see it all squashed down into shapewear. It doesn’t look as big when she’s wearing her back to front bikini bottoms.
---
Also, how on earth did WLL get anyone to operate on her at the size she is. I have some loose skin following weight loss surgery and I need to drop a few more lbs to lower my BMI before anyone will even consider doing the surgery.
WLL went abroad to have it done. She was stupid having that sort of surgery and it came back to bite her on the bum.

Ploppy’s pythag never ceases to amaze me. And how far down her back is her bra 😂

Reactions: 8
WLL went abroad to have it done. She was stupid having that sort of surgery and it came back to bite her on the bum.
I’ve looked both abroad and in the UK and there is still a requirement to be below a certain BMI.
By the sounds of it she didn’t go anywhere reputable. What happened to her?

Reactions: 4
I’ve looked both abroad and in the UK and there is still a requirement to be below a certain BMI.
By the sounds of it she didn’t go anywhere reputable. What happened to her?
Her story is that she had this surgery which went ok but then she came back, had a fall, broke her leg and ended up with a PE. Speculation on her thread though is that it was the surgery and then the flight so soon after that caused the PE as she in no way should have had the op as it wasn’t even loose skin she had removed just pure fat filled skin. Oh and of course all of this has left her skint and with PTSD yet she’s still off gallivanting and getting her hair and nails done 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you. I try not to delve too much into her. She sounds like an absolute crank but I was curious as to what had happened.
---
Sorry for derailing the thread too. Back to Poppy - she’s still a twit.

Reactions: 6
Her story is that she had this surgery which went ok but then she came back, had a fall, broke her leg and ended up with a PE. Speculation on her thread though is that it was the surgery and then the flight so soon after that caused the PE as she in no way should have had the op as it wasn’t even loose skin she had removed just pure fat filled skin. Oh and of course all of this has left her skint and with PTSD yet she’s still off gallivanting and getting her hair and nails done 🙄
And like a few weeks after claiming she had broken her ankle / foot / leg whatever, she went to a ladies day event for the grand national 😅😅. She lies non stop.

It’s the bum shaping shapewear but, where other peoples cheeks would fit in the allocated space for them, the pyth cannot be contained.

How it should look:
IMG_6109.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.