Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a self centered bleep that the lazy slob who does nothing in life didn't even manage to say happy birthday to her 'friend' and 'one that got me through the last 6 years' until 1am the next day. Poppy is there anything in your life that you don't fail at? Oh sorry yeah you fail at losing the lard.

Do you recon they saw eachother and instantly knew they were equally as annoying as eachother and 'when you know you know'

Wonder if she ever tried to get Hagrid or ElleJ or Nina in the sack cos she was always very inappropriately close with them. Must be made up she finally found someone as insecure as her to agree to be 'my partner' #Poppythegroomer

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Nowt worse than someone who fucks their mates off when they’re in a relationship.
Just shows poppy uses people when she needs them.

Reactions: 20
Nowt worse than someone who fucks their mates off when they’re in a relationship.
Just shows poppy uses people when she needs them.
Let's hope they remember when the barnacle gets bored of being poppys carer. She's one demanding twit so surely it won't be long.

Reactions: 11
So someone on here posts we haven't seen or heard of Hagrid or Nina for a while. In the same 24 hours she's posting happy birthday posts to her Hagrid girlie and she's on an over indulgent picnic with Nina. The amount of shite food they have for that 'picnic' is disgusting. She deserves to be as fat as she is with that knee hanging apron and her empty sand bag tits. She is actually disgusting.

Reactions: 18
Dietician to Poppy: are you able to stick to a diet after your second weightless surgery?

Poppy: ofcourse I will Won't because I'm a giant slob who has no other purpose in life other than food.

Imagine that thing at the airport screeching. I'd want to punch it in the gunt but I'd think better of it because I'd probably lose my arm in the apron.

The question on all our lips..... which carer is going 'home' to 'the place that has my heart' (where she'll be for a few days, unless all her carers go to her).

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So someone on here posts we haven't seen or heard of Hagrid or Nina for a while. In the same 24 hours she's posting happy birthday posts to her Hagrid girlie and she's on an over indulgent picnic with Nina. The amount of shite food they have for that 'picnic' is disgusting. She deserves to be as fat as she is with that knee hanging apron and her empty sand bag tits. She is actually disgusting.
I was just coming to say the same. The food they have bought is literally all tit. Just sweets and high fat crap.

I just don’t get her mentality. She must have had some desire to lose weight to go through not on but two weight loss surgeries so why does she put such little effort into it by eating such high calorie/fat/sugar foods when she’d have been advised not to? The odd treat is ok but this is her whole life.

Reactions: 15
I was just coming to say the same. The food they have bought is literally all tit. Just sweets and high fat crap.

I just don’t get her mentality. She must have had some desire to lose weight to go through not on but two weight loss surgeries so why does she put such little effort into it by eating such high calorie/fat/sugar foods when she’d have been advised not to? The odd treat is ok but this is her whole life.
I think shes so miserable it's the omly thing she gets joy from. But then she is literally just feeding her misery.

Reactions: 7
She is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Would it kill her to have added a punnet of strawberries?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Would it kill her to have added a punnet of strawberries?
She’d drink a carton of cream with it and then dunk each strawberry in clotted cream. She hasn’t got any self-restraint coz she’s been raised by Shelley who’s an absolute feeder.

Reactions: 7
Completely not Poppy related but I love this phrase! Feel like a doofus for not knowing it but it’s a good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Again she only posts pics that show what a doormat HB is. She seems to enjoy humiliating them.

Reactions: 9
Again she only posts pics that show what a doormat HB is. She seems to enjoy humiliating them.
I think she likes to show off how much they worship her. “Look how loved I am and look how much my partner loves me - they will do anything for me”. You don’t really see her doing much for them though, just cooking the odd feast. She is definitely the one in control of the relationship though and i bet she makes sure FE knows it.

Reactions: 12
Rewarded herself more greasy food for walking a short distance? Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.