Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone of the missgreedyshome thread has just named her as an example of a positive plus size influencer with her swimwear posts. Put em straight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone of the missgreedyshome thread has just named her as an example of a positive plus size influencer with her swimwear posts. Put em straight 🤣
Nearly choked when I saw Plops being described as a. LGBTQIA+ person. She’s not. She’s just currently seeing an NB person because she can’t get a bloke. If a man shows an ounce of interest HB will be history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nearly choked when I saw Plops being described as a. LGBTQIA+ person. She’s not. She’s just currently seeing an NB person because she can’t get a bloke. If a man shows an ounce of interest HB will be history.
Honestly I'd hope for HB's sake that this happens sooner rather than later. It'll all end in tears. I'll be amazed if they last the year until poppy decides she can't do without dick

Reactions: 8
I’m actually shocked that she’s admitting that her partner isn’t a male. Although has she?

If a male born person identifies as non-binary with pronouns of they them and they date a female born person who identifies as a female could that still be classed as a “queer”* relationship?

*apologies if this is not the correct term.

Reactions: 11
They just look so awkward together. Nothing looks natural so hugs look like headlocks or wrestling, kisses look forced and even the handholding just looks strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course Poppy waits until pride month to make a song and dance about her new relationship with a pride flag to match.
Couldn’t have just had a coming out post any other time eh?
All for engagement and content

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m actually shocked that she’s admitting that her partner isn’t a male. Although has she?

If a male born person identifies as non-binary with pronouns of they them and they date a female born person who identifies as a female could that still be classed as a “queer”* relationship?

*apologies if this is not the correct term.
I agree, still very misleading. I must admit I'm not sure of the correct terms and I definitely wouldn't want to upset anyone. I just feel sad that HBP is hidden when everyone else is loud + proud

Reactions: 12
They just look so awkward together. Nothing looks natural so hugs look like headlocks or wrestling, kisses look forced and even the handholding just looks strange.
She's just not into the backpack. She might say she loves them and what a wonderful human they are, but I say that about plenty of people I'm not sexually attracted to. She's reluctantly 'queer' because she'd rather be in a relationship than alone. As soon as a man shows any interest, she'll be back to being a straight gally

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.