Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piss off Ploppy, you've had your holiday home long enough to know it'll be busy when TS is in town 🙄 here's an idea, go back before the circus gets to town but you won't as you need someone to hold your hand like the giant child you are, had to wait for Friday as FE was working.

These two are made for eachother, both confused, desperate and greedy. FE has zero life experience either by the looks of things 🙄 it's honestly like watching paint dry

Reactions: 14
I wonder if her consultant will tell her she needs to lose a certain amount of weight before he'll perform her hip surgery... ? If she'd of been sensible with her WLS she may not of even needed hip surgery just yet... I know she's had hip issues since childhood but keeping her weight down would of helped massively... stupid girl

Reactions: 6
I know where she lives and I know what roads are closed for Taylor. AT MOST she had a 25 minute walk. I guess because she has absolutely zero fitness level, it would take her an hour. Which probably feels like “miles”, but definitely was not. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her consultant will tell her she needs to lose a certain amount of weight before he'll perform her hip surgery... ? If she'd of been sensible with her WLS she may not of even needed hip surgery just yet... I know she's had hip issues since childhood but keeping her weight down would of helped massively... stupid girl
I'm sure when she had the second WLS she did a story saying it was so she could have hip surgery / help her hip situation.

Then she stopped mentioning WLS as if it hasn't happened, and she's talked about her hip appointments being disappointing - obv cause she hasn't lost enough weight for them to do any real treatment.

Almost as if there's consequences to her actions

Edit to say: I don't think her hip is caused by her weight but it will definitely be worsened by it! What a waste of two expensive, taxing, time consuming surgeries

Reactions: 13
She’s not eating like anyone has told her to rein it in to shift some weight before she will be approved for surgery. Poppy doesn’t like being told what to do as nobody has ever really done it before, it seems. She also has a massive appetite and that will be hellishly hard to curb without everyone on board to assist her 24/7 to make better food choices.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.