Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just not into the backpack. She might say she loves them and what a wonderful human they are, but I say that about plenty of people I'm not sexually attracted to. She's reluctantly 'queer' because she'd rather be in a relationship than alone. As soon as a man shows any interest, she'll be back to being a straight gally
She’ll have a long wait unless someone deaf and blind takes an interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious - I was gonna post the other day here to say how I thought she’d make pride month Poppy Pride. She’s so predictable! I changed my mind as I couldn’t be bothered commenting cos she is soooo boring these days.

I never knew it was possible that I’d yearn for a “a random man on the plane/train just fell head over heels for me and said I was his dream woman!” lies stories, yet here we are. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: We’re here, we’re Queer. What Poppy’s partner looks like we have no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Backpack has banged the weight on since they met Poppy… they’ll be the same size as her at the rate she prepares medieval sized banquets for every meal!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What are this shoes?! It’s like Herman Munster decided he wanted a pair of sandals and that’s what they came up with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The apron alone is a size 22. God knows how she’s flattened it down and squeezed it into a dress with no stretch!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.