Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the hand movements. Its like watching someone sign language at a concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf to her with that reel they don't look too bad when you consider the bikinis theweirdone is wearing atm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf to her with that reel they don't look too bad when you consider the bikinis theweirdone is wearing atm
I’d forgotten about the weird one. She is sooo grubby looking with the fake tan.

Poppy is starting to resemble What Laura Loves with the belly apron. It must be so uncomfortable dragging that around!

Reactions: 8
Is the big bum in the room with us?! She's still trying really hard to cling to that "ideal" body type isn't she?! Big tits and bum. Okay plop if you say so.

Reactions: 9
Surely you know you’ve fucked up your body when you have a stomach apron so large that you have to wear your bikini bottoms back to front?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My tummy is big... but not as big or hanging down as hers and i've had 3 large babies (granted long ago now but that didn't help)... I've just ordered swimwear this week in a 26 and 28 and they were tight there is no way on this earth that she is wearing a size 22 in the costumes - she is taller than me and has a bigger stomach and butt...... she HAS to be lying.... I feel quite depressed that none of these frigging swimsuits fit nice :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My tummy is big... but not as big or hanging down as hers and i've had 3 large babies (granted long ago now but that didn't help)... I've just ordered swimwear this week in a 26 and 28 and they were tight there is no way on this earth that she is wearing a size 22 in the costumes - she is taller than me and has a bigger stomach and butt...... she HAS to be lying.... I feel quite depressed that none of these frigging swimsuits fit nice :(
The apron must at least double her hip size. How would she squeeze into a size 22?

Reactions: 5
Unless she shows you a size label, I would take anything she says with a very large pinch of salt - the vidoes/photos will all be filtered to feck also! So she's probably even bigger in real life. Remember Instagram isn't real life, what you hear and see ain't always the truth 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unless she shows you a size label, I would take anything she says with a very large pinch of salt - the vidoes/photos will all be filtered to feck also! So she's probably even bigger in real life. Remember Instagram isn't real life, what you hear and see ain't always the truth 😘
Agreed, I’m a size 18/20 and sometimes when I see her claiming to be in a size 20 it makes me feel shite. I think she looks bigger than me and then I remember exactly this - she’s all lies and wears oversized and stretchy clothes.
And some of the tops that she squeezes into that are cropped are about 4 sizes too small (especially that awful denim waistcoat - that needs to burn).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely all of the above. She always chooses stretchy clothes - quite often from supermarket ranges, which are renowned for ‘generous’ sizing. It’s only when she very occasionally gets things that don’t have any ‘give’ like jeans/denim skirt that we’re given a true insight to her actual size.

That and when Ben decides she needs taking down a peg or two and provides us with photographic or video joy!

I thought the swimsuit reel was a real eye opener to her actual size and state of her body. I have never seen her legs fully uncovered and standing up before but they do look like she’s melting.

Reactions: 12
Claims to be bo-po but crops her apron out of the majority of her pictures where she aff links the swimwear. The ones where she hasn’t cropped are the ones that hide the true size of her gunt. Most of her holiday outfits are also very dark or black too and the compliments on her outfits…. Ugh. Her followers are either lying or just bleeping deluded. Nuts that she makes a living by pretending to be confident, she has to drink alcohol before she goes out because she has crippling anxiety because she has zero confidence because of her size, she’s just a massive liar.

Reactions: 17
Claims to be bo-po but crops her apron out of the majority of her pictures where she aff links the swimwear. The ones where she hasn’t cropped are the ones that hide the true size of her gunt. Most of her holiday outfits are also very dark or black too and the compliments on her outfits…. Ugh. Her followers are either lying or just bleeping deluded. Nuts that she makes a living by pretending to be confident, she has to drink alcohol before she goes out because she has crippling anxiety because she has zero confidence because of her size, she’s just a massive liar.
It’s hard to know what her mental state is but it’s very clear that her body is in an absolute state. I’d be seriously worried about being such a young age and living in a body like that and how it will bode for staying mobile in the years to come. What will be her wake up call if not this?!

Reactions: 10
It’s hard to know what her mental state is but it’s very clear that her body is in an absolute state. I’d be seriously worried about being such a young age and living in a body like that and how it will bode for staying mobile in the years to come. What will be her wake up call if not this?!
Exactly this! She has had two weight loss surgeries and needs another surgery to replace her hip. She is literally destroying her body. Mostly with food.

It’s all well and good now but what about in 15-20 years when your gally can’t move and is wheeling around in a mobility scooter. Love that for her.

Reactions: 11
She is a prime example of Body Positivity working against her. She is not thriving and I could actually see her ending up housebound or with extremely limited mobility if she doesn't make some drastic changes to her lifestyle.

She is a prime example of Body Positivity working against her. She is not thriving and I could actually see her ending up housebound or with extremely limited mobility if she doesn't make some drastic changes to her lifestyle.
It’s safe to say, with her it’s not actual bodypositivity, but some twisted form of it to legitimate her food addiction and overindulgence. Bodypositivity really is not to blame for that. Not even sure, if WLS can be rated as bodypositive to begin with.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.