Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they’re flowers but you can hardly class it as a nature pic when it was taken in an M&S Foodhall!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what’s she’s saying is, she badgered and badgered her partner into buying her a teddy bear. In the same way she told her partner that it was “buy your partner flowers” day. So the HB is not allowed to be thoughtful and kind, they just get told that they have to buy her things. I don’t think those jellycat things are cheap either.

ETA: it was £45!!!!! FORTY. FIVE. POUNDS. So, 31 year old Poppy pretty much demanded that Lewis buy her a £45 teddy bear. Mummy and Daddy have literally given into her every whim all her life haven’t they?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So what’s she’s saying is, she badgered and badgered her partner into buying her a teddy bear. In the same way she told her partner that it was “buy your partner flowers” day. So the HB is not allowed to be thoughtful and kind, they just get told that they have to buy her things. I don’t think those jellycat things are cheap either.
I’ve only ever seen toddlers with those jelly cat things so no wonder that the giant toddler woman wants one. God she’s tedious, controlling and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's really showing her maturity level, it's honestly like watching a 15 year old 🤦 you can literally see the cracks forming. Who holds a teddy like that while looking at it like a proud mum 🤨

If I was Shelly babe I'd be genuinely concerned but no doubt they'll plaster over the very obvious cracks with a Henry VIII banquet. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's really showing her maturity level, it's honestly like watching a 15 year old 🤦 you can literally see the cracks forming. Who holds a teddy like that while looking at it like a proud mum 🤨

If I was Shelly babe I'd be genuinely concerned but no doubt they'll plaster over the very obvious cracks with a Henry VIII banquet. Oh dear.
Why deal with your emotions when you can eat them?

It's really uncomfortable watching a controlling relationship play out in public. Poppy revels in telling her 150k followers that she orders food for the Backpack as she knows what tastes best, she makes Backpack stand outside in the rain for hours just to do up and undo her shoes coz she's too tubby to bend over, and that she issues demands for Backpack to buy £45 (whaaaaat!) teddies and bunches of flowers whenever she wants them.

And as for the arrogance of the Brotherlover thinking he could date multiple women on the go, you have to wonder what the duck Shelly and Baz were telling these two numpties when they were children to instil such confidence in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's all incredibly narcissistic and we know that narcissism is due to low self esteem and lack of self worth so they over compensate. Horrid horrid personality trait. Absolutely toxic. Others didn't stand for it and dumped her pythag but HB is clearly impressionable and has their own insecurities and has taken on this submissive role. I dont know whether to be concerned for them, pity them or just think they're stupid.

Reactions: 11
Childess “very much” by choice? duck off, it’s not like she’s accidentally going to fall pregnant now is it? Jesus, the tide wouldn’t take her out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Childess “very much” by choice? duck off, it’s not like she’s accidentally going to fall pregnant now is it? Jesus, the tide wouldn’t take her out.
Very much by choice? Cos no fellas ever stayed round long enough to find her vagina. It's not choice at all Poppy you delusional tit. It's because your a pointless waste of space who has to change sexuality to get someone to cling onto you. You are pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Very much by choice? Cos no fellas ever stayed round long enough to find her vagina. It's not choice at all Poppy you delusional tit. It's because your a pointless waste of space who has to change sexuality to get someone to cling onto you. You are pathetic.
I don't think it's them not hanging round long enough for the reason they can't find her vagina #apron

Reactions: 6

ETA: it was £45!!!!! FORTY. FIVE. POUNDS. So, 31 year old Poppy pretty much demanded that Lewis buy her a £45 teddy bear. Mummy and Daddy have literally given into her every whim all her life haven’t they?
£45?!?! That’s disgusting. They could have treated Pops to a new bra for that amount of cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Human Backpack must be spending all their wages on keeping their Mistress happy!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have that dress in a 12 and I'm a 14/16 lol she only put it up to make people she's a 20 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have that dress in a 12 and I'm a 14/16 lol she only put it up to make people she's a 20 😂
Her all over that. No mention from her that sizing is generous and can size down. She purposely finds the clothes that are generous in sizing or have stretch and squeezes herself into a 20/22 to fool herself. Her content is absolutely dire. We know she documents everything she considers 'good' in her life so I'm assuming her life is even more dull than ever.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.