Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the sandals she can't fit her size 19's into for me 😩 topped with a scarf and the most hideous little handbag. Who's she influencing? My blind granny?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My partner is taking her shoes off for her, yes? Is Poppy that incapacitated? Why would you wear them in the first place if they’re a struggle to remove? Is this a dynamic that’s played out in some lesbian relationships? (I’ll admit I don’t have a clue) Can the term simp be applied here?

I have so many questions…Who is her pal she’s pictured with and what size are their feet? Poppy probably just wanted a picture taken with them to look smaller.

Mainly, do you think a night of meeting people and hearing how they’ve contributed to society/made impactful changes/live their lives to make a difference will give Poppy an impetus to actually do more than be a spoiled indulgent brat?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at how she’s flashing the Prada label on her giant clodhoppers. — Edited to add I totally misread those fugly shoes as Prada 😂

Her PR company have invited her to this event, it seems. duck knows why they thought it’s relevant to the work-shy trust fund kid to be invited to an event celebrating hardworking, young entrepreneurs.

How far did Backpack travel to serve their Mistress Ploperella? What a sap being treated this way in public by a Instacunt with tits like spaniels ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a sad individual that partner of hers is. One hand undoing the sandal and the other hand handing her employer the flat shoes. Do they realise how pathetic they look? And Poppy is making herself look even more of a twit for capturing these 'caring' moments and sharing them... but not the face.

Also wtf was that outfit with the big coat for a red carpet event which is really quite an honour to attend. People must've asked what she 'influences' and when she said plus size fashion, they must've immediately felt bad for the plus size gals who have THAT to influence them.

Reactions: 21
HAHAHA this is my fave thread by far, you guys are so bleeping funny in your descriptions of them. Really brightened up a hard week 💗 so thanks.

Ps Poppy is still a bleep and FE is pathetic for hanging on (literally) x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bet you anything that someone dropped out at the last minute and Poppy was the nearest and only available cuntfluencer under the same management group.

What a braless tit Poppy is and what a fool HB is. Have some self-respect, please.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually feel really uncomfortable looking at that picture of the aid unpaid carer servant human backpack performing personal care on their master whilst she literally looks down on them, taking pictures for further humiliation. Very weird balance and set up in this relationship.
Imagine if a guy posted a picture of his wife/partner where they are changing his shoes like a good little house elf, they would be reported for abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I actually feel really uncomfortable looking at that picture of the aid unpaid carer servant human backpack performing personal care on their master whilst she literally looks down on them, taking pictures for further humiliation. Very weird balance and set up in this relationship.
Imagine if a guy posted a picture of his wife/partner where they are changing his shoes like a good little house elf, they would be reported for abuse.
duck, maybe our Poppy is a big domme and FE is into that. Or she's just a self center hole and FE is spineless...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Poppy has been brought up to believe the world revolves around her. Her confidence is off the chart - it’s borderline arrogance! Thats potentially why her other relationships haven’t lasted, she wants to be the queen and be worshipped and she’s finally found someone to do that for her so she’ll lap it up, despite her apparent lack of attraction to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine going to a bleeping charity event in a £200 dress and NOT WEARING A BRA. Don’t get me wrong I hate wearing them 90% of the time but it’s just the done thing to not turn up with your saggy airbags flopping down your gunt.

The picture of Claire Balding helping her master made me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Reactions: 19
It’s the dinner for me… her partner has some steamed dumplings and Miss WLSx2 has four separate plates of food round her. bleeping grubber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the dinner for me… her partner has some steamed dumplings and Miss WLSx2 has four separate plates of food round her. bleeping grubber 😂
But it’s fine though, because Lewis will get the leftovers once Poppy has taken what she wants. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did HB go into the event with her? Or did they just wait outside in the rain all night?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she has a plate of one thing, then there's bao buns, another plate mostly empty and then a big noodle dish???

OK having a bao Bun each then a main noodle dish but where does she get the appetite for all this?!

All of that looks like what I share with my sister and our fellas and our fellas

Reactions: 6
Did Poptart ever share where she went on holiday? The hotel looked nice…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.