Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what annoys me more, the waistcoats that don’t fit or not wearing a bra.

Reactions: 8
Imagine sitting on your balcony in your towel fresh out the shower after a day at the beach/pool, and you look over and see that mega bleep stomping about infront of a tripod, taking hundreds of photos of herself… I would send my husband to the nearest tit shop to buy me a BB gun and use princess Ploppys arse as a target 🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t work out this picture - what is this hairy thing
Why is sharing this stuff? Your partner should help you out but is it really a goal in life in a relatively new relationship? It’s just making her partner seem like a servant.

Reactions: 16
Imagine sitting on your balcony in your towel fresh out the shower after a day at the beach/pool, and you look over and see that mega bleep stomping about infront of a tripod, taking hundreds of photos of herself… I would send my husband to the nearest tit shop to buy me a BB gun and use princess Ploppys arse as a target 🎯
I enjoy you think it was a tripod and not “my partner” taking countless pics of Pops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.