Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her all over that. No mention from her that sizing is generous and can size down. She purposely finds the clothes that are generous in sizing or have stretch and squeezes herself into a 20/22 to fool herself. Her content is absolutely dire. We know she documents everything she considers 'good' in her life so I'm assuming her life is even more dull than ever.
It's roomy on me and I'm never a 12! It's my sister's and I borrowed it haha. I'm 6'1 too.

Poppy is always giving school girl who says she had her first kiss on her holidays x

She's minimum a 24 xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's roomy on me and I'm never a 12! It's my sister's and I borrowed it haha. I'm 6'1 too.

Poppy is always giving school girl who says she had her first kiss on her holidays x

She's minimum a 24 xxxxxx
“Aww you don’t know then they go to a different school”.

See they only have a 14 available and as a size 18 if a 20 fits that then I have a chance with the 14 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FE, HB, Lewis Capald-FE, Claire Balding (although that refer to Poppy if we’re talking about her hairline).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you’re going to put up a virtue signaling story about the abhorrent atrocities in Rafah, don’t immediately follow it up with a selfie post featuring your creased waistcoat ya bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
If you’re going to put up a virtue signaling story about the abhorrent atrocities in Rafah, don’t immediately follow it up with a selfie post featuring your creased waistcoat ya bleep.
It’s the way she’s eyefucking herself. Like don’t worry about what’s going on in the world, look how nice my makeup looks.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From the same one who has an Israeli Santa Claus with a Star of David on it and when I pointed this out back on Dec, I was jumped all over because “she’s Jewish”. Well she’s either a Zionist who supports Israel (and given that she hasn’t mentioned Palestine before this….) or she’s a virtue signalling bleep using a viral post to gain attention and likes. Maybe both!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's only sharing it cause we all are.

She's a narrcist, she doesn't give a fk

Reactions: 8
She’s beyond vapid and vile. Urgh. Influencer culture needs to die!

Reactions: 7
She’s annoyed me massively for months for not commenting on the genocide. All influencers who haven’t once used their platform over the last eight months to comment or raise awareness are a disgrace - I’m not asking for war and peace but even signposting to organisations who can explain more eloquently. But no, Poppy is the centre of her universe (with her own gravitational pull despite two WLS) and nothing else matters.

The hand to hand reel with 'my partner' doesn't quite have the same effect as when you can actually see them and not just their hand. Honestly what was the point in that post, she's hilariously desperate to make sure everyone knows she is not alone in life and that she has someone.

Reactions: 25
You can tell she was absolutely hammered wearing that brown skirt and waistcoat tit show. She’s just a tragic heap really.

Reactions: 8
That stupid bleeping finger flapping both hands waving thing and ridiculous grin she does at the end of her reels, irritates me so bleeping much. bleep.

• Haha
The reel is pathetic. Someone commented that she looks like she’s lost weight in that reel and some other numpty went on the attack at them for daring to mention weight loss. I’d love for someone to say that she’s using the 0.5 video to thin herself!

Someone else asked if she’s gonna show The Backpack and she said “Nope, we’re enjoying our privacy!”. What a prat. We all know it’s because she’s ashamed to be seen publicly with The Limpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The reel is pathetic. Someone commented that she looks like she’s lost weight in that reel and some other numpty went on the attack at them for daring to mention weight loss. I’d love for someone to say that she’s using the 0.5 video to thin herself!

Someone else asked if she’s gonna show The Backpack and she said “Nope, we’re enjoying our privacy!”. What a prat. We all know it’s because she’s ashamed to be seen publicly with The Limpet.
Enjoy your privacy and don’t even mention them or share stories of how you manipulated them into spoiling you, again! Children, I completely get the privacy of not showing their face if you aren’t comfortable but to show so much of her partner just not the face is boring. We don’t need to see them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.