Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
View attachment 2920532
It's giving pissed yourself at your weird auntie's house and had to wear her spare clothes x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For anyone else that was a teenager in the mid 00s, does that waistcoat give anyone else PTSD? 😅😅😅😅 waistcoats over all manner of outfits were a horrible trend in the 2000s 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For anyone else that was a teenager in the mid 00s, does that waistcoat give anyone else PTSD? 😅😅😅😅 waistcoats over all manner of outfits were a horrible trend in the 2000s 🤪😂
Mini-waistcoats remind me of B*Witched!

At least she’s not going for a pair of 90s bumster jeans. Just imagine the muffin top…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a look on social blade and in the last 30 days she has gained almost 3.5k new followers - day in day out she never ever loses any - how is this even possible ? Are her followers that obsessed with this chaotic gal ?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
View attachment 2920532
The fact she has all those amazing dresses etc from TU and the rest. It looks like she’s thrown in random pieces that don’t make an outfit.

Or is she now trying to go for an alternative look less mainstream as she’s a quirky gal. Which is hard when you’re big and don’t fit in generic sized vintage bits.

• Heart
I used to wear them as a more casual version of a corset! Quite relived that there is no photo evidence…I think there was one photo on FB but my friend’s account got hacked so even that’s gone now!
I don’t think waistcoats are always horrible but that one she’s wearing is horrible, especially with how she attempts to style it

• Haha
Christ she needs to get some oil or leave in conditioner into her hair or she’ll be coming back to the UK looking like Angelica from the Rugrats doll. It’s frazzled to all hell.
IMG_1799.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's back to being a size 12 in that video again - until she turns sideways. The Pythag is working hard in that frock.

The waddle in the video is terrible though, walking looks extremely uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I am flabbergasted 🤔 where on earth does she get her confidence?

That hair 😳

If she was chocolate she'd eat herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly I am flabbergasted 🤔 where on earth does she get her confidence?

That hair 😳

If she was chocolate she'd eat herself
She gets her confidence from 148k followers telling her she's the best thing ever!

Her followers also refer to her as queer in the comments but everytime I read that, I think - nah, not our Poppy, she's straight but just pretending! Which makes me think, has she ever admitted she's in a queer relationship or in a relationship with someone non-binary? She hasn't, has she?! She just occasionally corrects people on saying her partner's pronouns are they/them

Reactions: 16
The Pythagorarse really knocks me sick. Like properly makes me uncomfortable.
ME TOO I'M SO GLAD YOU SAID THAT
I was too feared to say I'm scared of a pointy fat shelf she flaunts as an arse but it properly gives me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Pyth is more of an oddity than something scary to me. The toenails however, now those give me the heebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's back to being a size 12 in that video again - until she turns sideways. The Pythag is working hard in that frock.

The waddle in the video is terrible though, walking looks extremely uncomfortable.
No wonder she hasn't left the hotel or the resort, it must be agony especially in the heat. Has she confirmed she's getting a hip op? I know there was chit chat about it here recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.