Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is terrible but the combination of the abundance of her skin, the psoriasis and the fact she always looks filthy literally makes me queasy. 🥴

Reactions: 12
I never post on here but I just can’t fathom what is going on with her leg here why does it look spliced 😅
Is the "content and happy" poppy in the room with us?! All she gives off is deeply unhappy vibes and hides her body unless it's a "body confident" to up engagement by preying on people struggling to accept their bigger bods.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t with the morons in her comments. What would Poppy say in her video? “I’m so body confident because I’ve got 100,000 internet strangers and mummy and a human backpack blowing smoke up my Pythagorarse all day long telling me I am gorgeous, beautiful and a queer inspiration!”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I just can’t with the morons in her comments. What would Poppy say in her video? “I’m so body confident because I’ve got 100,000 internet strangers and mummy and a human backpack blowing smoke up my Pythagorarse all day long telling me I am gorgeous, beautiful and a queer inspiration!”
Why can't people see that she is mot body confident at all. She constantly tries to cover herself up in oversized baggy clothes, works her angles and uses filters. Yes she occasionally does an expose all post like this one but it's more to just stay relevant and for engagement. Or to get a boost from her brain dead minions in her comments.

Reactions: 17
Why can't people see that she is mot body confident at all. She constantly tries to cover herself up in oversized baggy clothes, works her angles and uses filters. Yes she occasionally does an expose all post like this one but it's more to just stay relevant and for engagement. Or to get a boost from her brain dead minions in her comments.
I think she looks quite self conscious in those ‘bikini’ pics despite the show of bravado.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it.. it’s not a bikini? Or doesn’t look like a bikini?! Surely it would have more impact or a point if it was a bikini

Reactions: 9
yup, as planned it has twice the likes of her other recent posts

I admit my body is not a unlike her's minus the pythag..... and I have genuine double G's lol ! But I'm almost twice her age..... have had three kids... my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low but is very big and I do have flappy arms.... I do not have a bald spot lol !! I would love to know what size that costume is from Yours as I struggle to get a costume to fit in length as it has to go over my big tummy - I'm a size 22/24 clothes but sometimes need a 28 in a costume - I honestly don't know why plus size manufacturers don't factor in that the majority of big girls have big tummies so need extra length in body..... I am looking for new cossies now and it's horrid trying them on and they don't even cover my boobs :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I admit my body is not a unlike her's minus the pythag..... and I have genuine double G's lol ! But I'm almost twice her age..... have had three kids... my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low but is very big and I do have flappy arms.... I do not have a bald spot lol !! I would love to know what size that costume is from Yours as I struggle to get a costume to fit in length as it has to go over my big tummy - I'm a size 22/24 clothes but sometimes need a 28 in a costume - I honestly don't know why plus size manufacturers don't factor in that the majority of big girls have big tummies so need extra length in body..... I am looking for new cossies now and it's horrid trying them on and they don't even cover my boobs :(
You could ask her in the comments but she’d never respond!

• Haha
I don’t get it.. it’s not a bikini? Or doesn’t look like a bikini?! Surely it would have more impact or a point if it was a bikini
It’ll be for sale on Vinted soon (unworn with tags) so we can see for ourselves what it is meant to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll be for sale on Vinted soon (unworn with tags) so we can see for ourselves what it is meant to be.
Not before brotherlover has a good sniff and snort at it, then he takes it to the post office for her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey, I'm also a (genuine) GG cup, size 22-24 with a tummy that hangs. I've lost a bit of weight since I bought my last swimwear but a couple of summers ago at my biggest I had good success with a brand called City Chic. It wasn't cheap (from memory it was £50ish but I had a discount code so I saved some money, thank God lol) but it's great quality - covered my tummy fully, didn't spill out at the sides, underwire cups and adjustable straps so felt really supported. I found the material had a good stretch, too.

I got it on Very but Evans stock them, too. They have a website but I think they're an American brand so I'm not sure about shipping to the UK.

I hope this helps. It's so disheartening when people who are literally paid to promote plus size clothing edit their photos to a degree that completely changes how clothes look x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey, I'm also a (genuine) GG cup, size 22-24 with a tummy that hangs. I've lost a bit of weight since I bought my last swimwear but a couple of summers ago at my biggest I had good success with a brand called City Chic. It wasn't cheap (from memory it was £50ish but I had a discount code so I saved some money, thank God lol) but it's great quality - covered my tummy fully, didn't spill out at the sides, underwire cups and adjustable straps so felt really supported. I found the material had a good stretch, too.

I got it on Very but Evans stock them, too. They have a website but I think they're an American brand so I'm not sure about shipping to the UK.

I hope this helps. It's so disheartening when people who are literally paid to promote plus size clothing edit their photos to a degree that completely changes how clothes look x
Thank you so much I really appreciate this... years ago simply be did two sizes a regular fit and long fit.. the long was always good.... I will check this company out as I go away next month... again thank you 😊💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.