Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a few weeks ago I saw him (Archie, the brother was Friday). Baby was about 9 months old, so thinking this must have happened not long after Archie and her finished

Reactions: 6
So the things from her boohoo, Simply Be and Nobody’s Child hauls haven’t been taken on holiday with her?

She’s still bought three pairs of docs (2 for her and one for HB), an entire new holiday wardrobe and what looks like a new pair of sunglasses for every day. I have a pretty good job and I would have to think hard about sinking that much money in a month.

The smug grifter grinds my gears.

Reactions: 11
Just after talking about not hiding her body anymore. Also a strategically placed arm so we can't see the hanging ball sack.
I’d rather not see the bawbag again so thank you to the arm for doing the heavy lifting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It's like 2 different people. The real size 26 poppy and the size 18/20 poppy that she tries to convince herself (and her followers) she is.

Obviously couldn't photoshop the duck out of the real Poppy pic.

Also the My Partner after everything wreaks desperation. 'The hiccup at the end' would have sufficed but no it had to be My Partner. Sad sad Poppy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did Poppy give Backpack permission to hiccup though? They’ll be in trouble for ruining the content!

you’re absolutely right about her looking like two different people. I’m surprised she posted that photo of her on the sun lounger. It’s very unflattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reality at its best, almost as 😳 as the nudes
This is what I dont get. She will elongate a try on haul or when she is in clothes. But then a sat down bikini or underwear shot she let's it all hang out. I mean there are still very deliberate attempts to conceal by the placement of an arm or a leg but they always expose something because there's too much to cover. So why the elongation of try on hauls? The face and neck is such a giveaway. Because in her natural habitat her face is very round with minimal neck. In a try on haul her neck is like a giraffe.

Reactions: 12
We’re the only ones that call her out on it. Or she deletes any negative comments. Or her followers are all stoopid!

Reactions: 8
I’m getting fed up of witnessing her deliberately manipulating the angles on her photos to make her look smaller than she is. She’s a poor advertisement for being confident in your body.

Reactions: 13
I’m getting fed up of witnessing her deliberately manipulating the angles on her photos to make her look smaller than she is. She’s a poor advertisement for being confident in your body.
It’s evident that no brands want to work with her anymore. She doesn’t even appear to get gifted anything as she’s always buying her own clothes for hauls and spending like it’s the end of days on cosmetics, skincare etc.

The only paid adverts are that self-tan and hair tit that every Binfluencer is flogging and I can’t imagine she was paid much for that given the state of her skin and hair!

Reactions: 9
Imagine going on holiday and all your photos are of just you and not with your partner. How sad

Reactions: 16
Imagine going on holiday and all your photos are of just you and not with your partner. How sad
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
IMG_5965.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
View attachment 2920532
I’m still not over the waistcoat. It’s hideous.
I’d never pack for a summer holiday and think oh do you know what I’m missing here? A wee denim waistcoat. That’s what I need to really make my outfits looks great.

duck knows what size she got it in. It looks like if I put my child’s jacket on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That outfit is absolutely horrendous....... I wouldn't be seen dead in anything like that and I'm old enough to be her mother..... that waistcoat is way too small and looks like it would rub under the armpits it's so tight.... she'd look much better in just the skirt and a white vest/t-shirt.... and them sandals just looks so clumpy too....

ETA - going back to her 'apron' I'm a big woman.... around a real size 22/24 and have a big tummy... I can confirm if you don't keep yourself clean and fresh it can get sore underneath and a bit smelly....... and my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low as hers...... as someone almost 30 years her senior I want to tell her that whilst she feels OK now (dodgy hip aside) her aches and pains will be tenfold by the time she's my age.... I've managed to lose a couple of stone and continue to do so because it helps with my joints.... I'm surprised they haven't told her she needs to lose a set amount of weight before they give her the new hip..... a friend had one recently and lost about 3/4 stone before....... if she wasn't so smug I'd feel sad for her and I would be mortified if she was my daughter with her gluttony and brattish behaviour and the way she treats 'her partner' !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.