Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just in the middle of a Simply Be order and I actually like that dress (I'll see myself out!) Might order it see if I magically look a size 12 😂 😂 can assure you my bum don't look like hers !!
---
No wonder she hasn't left the hotel or the resort, it must be agony especially in the heat. Has she confirmed she's getting a hip op? I know there was chit chat about it here recently
She really does 'waddle'..... as a big person with bad knees I am very aware of how I walk so as not to waddle !! Just put it up on stories the day before she went away that her consultants always gasp in shock at how bad her x-rays !! Injections not working so next step is surgery for a new hip... no mention of losing weight and also said it'd be in about a month - so maybe she's going private as my friend waited almost 2 years for her new hip !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ME TOO I'M SO GLAD YOU SAID THAT
I was too feared to say I'm scared of a pointy fat shelf she flaunts as an arse but it properly gives me the heebie jeebies
So freaky and not 1 bit attractive. She flaunts it as if it is, but it's actually vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ME TOO I'M SO GLAD YOU SAID THAT
I was too feared to say I'm scared of a pointy fat shelf she flaunts as an arse but it properly gives me the heebie jeebies
Repeat after me: the pythagorarse can’t hurt you

…. Unless it pokes you in the eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's not even her arse. It is a build up of lower back fat xo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has never dressed particularly well but duck me, she is a right state these days. She dresses like an utter twit.

Reactions: 16
I'm just in the middle of a Simply Be order and I actually like that dress (I'll see myself out!) Might order it see if I magically look a size 12 😂 😂 can assure you my bum don't look like hers !!
The black dress is nice and totally something I’d wear. I did have a look at it online and it’s out of stock in my size luckily 😁

Reactions: 4
She’s gonna be screwed when she has a new hip. You aren’t supposed to cross your legs as it can lead to dislocation so what’s Sloppy gonna do for a stance when she can’t force her legs over each other

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gonna be screwed when she has a new hip. You aren’t supposed to cross your legs as it can lead to dislocation so what’s Sloppy gonna do for a stance when she can’t force her legs over each other
I mean you’re not supposed to eat a load of tit after WLS either but that hasn’t stopped her. Guidance like this obviously doesn’t apply to instahuns

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm surprised she's always crossing her legs like that, it must make her really unstable and likely to fall over!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The holiday content is disappointing. I'd have thought she'd have Backpack filming and editing content and getting it online sharpish as part of their contract as Poppy's carer/servant/butler

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.