Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazed she would get her nails and hair done and buy a load of new clothes for her hols but not get a pedicure or at least paint her toenails!
IMG_2289.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That lazy oaf dress is so gorgeous be fab on a normal person lol

Reactions: 5
How can you be an fashion influencer but be a total stranger to a supportive bra? Her tits down to her waist is not a good look.

From the way she waddles in those reels, she must look so odd when she walks. She has a right waddle on her just taking one step in the videos. i'm surprised she doesn't fall over when she does that silly cross-legged pose.

What are these stupid faces she's always pulling?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought she’d had her toes done! I was sure she’d said she had but they look minging!
She did have her toes done... I remember because she had different colour on her fingers to her toes which made me twitch as I'm an always matching kinda girlie 🤪🤪 but then in that pic it looks like random toes have been done... I noticed 'her partner' also has their nails done - black of course which I'm sure Poppy insisted on to co-ordinate with the black shorts and the black tote bag she insists 'her partner' carries !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All together now…

🎶 Doooo your boobs hang low, do they flip-flap to and fro…? 🎶
It's giving "Shirley Valentine" - will she find herself a man on holiday and leave the backpack behind as lost luggage?

ETA - is her "It's always darkest before the dawn" tattoo an hommage to her love of crack of dawn Easyjet flights?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My hair is thinning due to perimenopause and you have to, have to, have to wear a hat in warm weather. I mean, it’s a good idea to wear a hat in the daytime sun in Greece anyway but especially when you’re repping Beetlejuice.

Her scalp is going to be so sore later, silly cow.

Reactions: 7
The toenail pic is honestly 🤢🤢 those are fugly trotters 🤢🤢 She has a green/blue colour as i thought it weird she wouldn't coordinate like a normal gally

Her bust is literally catching up with the apron. It's as if she can't see anything from her collar bones down. Reminds me of if you bob a water balloon up and down 💧

FE is being used, it's as plain as the shelf of fat at the top of her flat as a pancake ass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How she seems to have no health concerns other than an arthritic hip is surely some sort of medical miracle!
I suspect she does she just doesn't make them public. She's too "proud" to admit treating her body like a bin isn't working well for her.

Reactions: 6
I suspect she does she just doesn't make them public. She's too "proud" to admit treating her body like a bin isn't working well for her.
She must be the only Binfluencer who doesn’t splash her ailments all over the grid for sympathy!

Her brother is back in town, I saw him at Waverley with a massive suitcase…..I saw him go into the jobcentre 👀👀
---
I also saw Archie pushing a baby in a pram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her brother is back in town, I saw him at Waverley with a massive suitcase…..I saw him go into the jobcentre 👀👀
---
I also saw Archie pushing a baby in a pram
Archie is abroad at the minute.

Strategic placing of the leg on her latest story to hide the apron in her swimming costume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.