Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ.
Honestly I bet people think HB is Poppy's PA/ carer. Carrying her bag, making sure she's comfortable, I bet HB has to fetch her drinks and food too.

Reactions: 9
Poppy: 'Hey partner who is not good looking enough for me to take a picture of please take a picture of me pretending to be happy but I'm actually crying inside about how my life turned out and how I wish you had a penis, but maybe if I write I am so happy everyone will believe me'

HB: 'Yes my sweetums I am only here to please and validate you as long as you stick around because I am as needy as you, what desert are you going to order for me tonight. Thank you for the left over scraps from the main course'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
For once she doesn’t look bald in that pic.

I don’t recall her having nearly a full arms of tattoos although she’s usually covering her arms up so maybe I’ve not noticed before.

Reactions: 4
I thought Archie was quite attractive in a certain way.

I’ll get me waistcoat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Running to the French toast station” - girl you ain’t running nowhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How’s your day going, FE? Well we woke up, poppy chose what I wore, then we got in a lift (probs on 1st floor could’ve used the stairs but nah) poppy decided where I stood so she could take a photo and block my face out. Then she chose what I had for breakfast because although it’s an all inc hotel buffet she simply has the superior palate. 3 portions of French toast, I’m glad she picked the stretchy waistband jogger shorts for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean that’s funny but pretty bleeping sad ^
I wonder if Poppy takes pictures of HB with Poppy’s face blocked?

Reactions: 7
Do you think Backpack posts photos of Poppy with her face obscured on their Insta? Nah, don’t think so… (oops it’s already been said!)

what’s with the puckered mouth like an hole pose?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Do you think Backpack posts photos of Poppy with her face obscured on their Insta? Nah, don’t think so… (oops it’s already been said!)

what’s with the puckered mouth like an hole pose?
Not only is HB forced to face away, Poppy then puts text on their face 🤣
---
I am ashamed to say I have the same dress as her but I like to think my size 18 normal shaped ass looks better 😂😂
I have it too! Also on a normal size 18 body without a pythag or knee length apron 😂

It’s a nice dress but should never EVER have a too small little denim waistcoat over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel pity for the partner as she is obviously ashamed of her. She wants to date a man but can’t get one! She looks like a man so some people will think ‘oh Poppy has a boyfriend!’ She is the saddest individual I have ever come across and it’s pity I feel for her too as she has no one really apart from her food enabling family

Reactions: 13
I can just hear her justifying to the backpack why she needs to hide her face for bOuNdArIeS

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.