Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is she still trying to make a waistcoat work? That whole outfit and hair looks like it's fancy dress night. I'm not even sure what look she is going for with most of her outfit choices these days. She seems to have totally lost her way and any style. No wonder the clothes brands aren't wanting to work with her anymore.

Reactions: 16
Your not that annoying couple who match holiday clothes
You are simply THAT ANNOYING COUPLE ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think she makes HB sit with a bag over their head so she doesn't have to be seen with them? Because you know... boundaries and privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They'll 100% have a nickname by fellow travellers 🤣

They look really smelly 🤢
Oh they really will....... I love doing that on holiday.... !!

Also why can't she just say she had a lovely breakfast... everything is just so bleeping extra and OTT...

Bet they are all-inclusive and won't leave the hotel and sample the real Kos or greek food..... I'll be surprised if she does .... won't want to be seen in public too much with'my partner' !!

Reactions: 13
won't want to be seen in public too much with'my partner' !!
If HB grew a dick overnight or became a lipstick lesbian she'd be plastered all over SM. Sorry to sound awful but Ploppy really is the type to hide her because she is neither a man or a glamorous woman. Poppy will love thinking she's the looker of the phoney love affair

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If HB grew a dick overnight or became a lipstick lesbian she'd be plastered all over SM. Sorry to sound awful but Ploppy really is the type to hide her because she is neither a man or a glamorous woman. Poppy will love thinking she's the looker of the phoney love affair
And if she considers herself the looker or the pretty one then that really is saying something haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see even hot weather doesn’t get the backpack out of the sports socks. I wonder do they pack them for holidays like I pack knickers? 🤔 Anyway the two of them look rank. It’s a mix of the pasty white, scaly skin, the tragic haircuts and the lurch stand of HB. Throw the whole lot in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHY is she still trying to make a waistcoat work? That whole outfit and hair looks like it's fancy dress night. I'm not even sure what look she is going for with most of her outfit choices these days. She seems to have totally lost her way and any style. No wonder the clothes brands aren't wanting to work with her anymore.
I think some of this will be down to her new found sexuality. Before she was with HB, she was always attempting to attract men and presented fairly typically feminine the majority of the time. Now that she’s part of the LGBT scene, she will be looking to “fit” a bit more. That’s an actually not a criticism and seems like a fairly natural thing to happen, but because Poppy is such a try hard, it’s coming off completely mixed and awkward.

Reactions: 15
If some 5ft 7in short king called Stavros, slips her the wink, she'll be off quicker than you can say 'Opa!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, it’ll be really hot. Why would you put a denim waistcoat on over a cotton (?) dress? Pointless

Reactions: 13
It's giving young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my convent school back in the 90s vibes. Half expecting her to whip out an acoustic guitar and give us a blast of 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands'
This may be one of my favourite descriptions of Poppy I’ve read on here and I’ve read a lot. Hilarious bunch of lads that we are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
None of those amazing new clothing hauls over the last few month gone on holiday with her?
Was she paid for that SimplyBe haul? I'd bet a tenner on none of those outfits making an appearance. She's already reverted to the skanky black skirt and tee-shirt. So much for being a Bopo Girly who says "free the bingo wings in hot weather"
Also, it’ll be really hot. Why would you put a denim waistcoat on over a cotton (?) dress? Pointless
I think when she's home alone mainlining TV, she's been watching 80s tennis matches and has stolen their fashion sense to appear edgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I firmly believe she is not showing the partner not because they are not male, but because they are not a pretty female. If she actually turned lesbian and was dating a conventionally attractive woman, she'd be plastered all over her insta. She feels like she could do better and therefore is embarrassed by her partner.

Reactions: 17
I firmly believe she is not showing the partner not because they are not male, but because they are not a pretty female. If she actually turned lesbian and was dating a conventionally attractive woman, she'd be plastered all over her insta. She feels like she could do better and therefore is embarrassed by her partner.
I think its a mix of both. Archie wasn't particularly attractive and his face was in all pics. She would show a less attractive man simply because he's a man. She's got a man's attention and is therefore worthy and attractive in her mind. But a woman or nb female would need to be conventionally attractive for her to feel comfortable showing them. It's all how that makes her feel about herself. Theres no feeling of worth attached to a plain nb/woman finding you attractive.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.