Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2914682
I hadn’t realised how low down the apron went! God she hides it well in photos. Crazy
It’s bad isn’t it? There was a side on pic from that reel where you could see where her stomach should be around the bellybutton and then there’s this overhang which must be nearly a foot lower coz she is quite tall. She kind of looks like she has a reasonable size waist until you see the overhang.

Reactions: 6
It must be so uncomfortable! My belly is starting to hang a bit now I’m getting older but nothing like that, surely it rubs and chafes

Reactions: 8
It must be so uncomfortable! My belly is starting to hang a bit now I’m getting older but nothing like that, surely it rubs and chafes
I was just thinking that. She would be better getting proper supportive underwear. It must be sore?

Reactions: 4
And she's stuck with it because she has nowhere near lost enough weight for a tummy tuck. Apron girlie for life. When I was bigger I had an apron style tummy and yes it does get sore under there. Luckily I lost weight gradually and exercised so although have a bit of a runny still it's nothing like that. More like a little pouch. Hers is still carrying a lot of fat in it, it's not just loose skin.

Reactions: 9
And she's stuck with it because she has nowhere near lost enough weight for a tummy tuck. Apron girlie for life. When I was bigger I had an apron style tummy and yes it does get sore under there. Luckily I lost weight gradually and exercised so although have a bit of a runny still it's nothing like that. More like a little pouch. Hers is still carrying a lot of fat in it, it's not just loose skin.
She would be able to get whatLauraLoves recently had done, apron removed, privately though not NHS. It must be very uncomfortable and pull on her back.

Reactions: 6
What’s with that little far too small denim waistcoat over the dress? Hideous.
And the hair is beyond saving!
It's giving young and funky Christian missionaries who used to visit my convent school back in the 90s vibes. Half expecting her to whip out an acoustic guitar and give us a blast of 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was coming to post this. That outfit is not the one. Coupled with that hair, she looks double her age.

Reactions: 11
Is a ‘4 hour ‘nap’’ Poppy’s way of letting us know she let the HB finger her a bit? Or did she have an actual sleep?

Hard to know with our sleepy gallie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m predicting that she gets all ‘loved up’ on holiday rosé and does a ‘hard launch’ this week 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HB legitimately looks like a wax work from that really awful museum, fit with the mullet. Just stand there yeah, whilst I pose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m predicting that she gets all ‘loved up’ on holiday rosé and does a ‘hard launch’ this week 🤞🏻
We’ve all seen HB’s face before Poppy Jong Un demanded they make their Insta profile private and never show their face or speak in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.