Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240503_234301_Gallery.jpg

Can someone teach her new poses thanks

Poppy's bald spot is brighter than our futures xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely to bleeping god she is not keeping anything at all from that vile haul? None of it suited her, most of it did not fit her and I know they clothes have just come out of a parcel but they were all wrinkled and totally unsuitable material for packing to take on holiday.

Reactions: 9
Surely to bleeping god she is not keeping anything at all from that vile haul? None of it suited her, most of it did not fit her and I know they clothes have just come out of a parcel but they were all wrinkled and totally unsuitable material for packing to take on holiday.
Some of them looked like wooly material. Very strange (just like her) choices for holiday clothes. It's just going ti be a repeat of different black sacks on holiday. So not quite sure why she needed so much luggage

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many pairs of black shorts and black shirts HB will take on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---
View attachment 2913569View attachment 2913570View attachment 2913571I tried to get all these when she was stood in roughly the same place. Filter much? They are all relatively tight across her hips but she seems to range from a size 26 to a 12!! Ya gally telling fibs!
Also 2 WLS and she still couldn’t get herself down to a size where it would be better for her hips! 😔 enjoy that holiday Poppy, recovery after a hip op isn’t easy when your a ‘normal’ size let alone plus size!

Oh it’s just clicked! Thats why she’s with the HB, ready made carer - obvs her parents/brotherlover couldnt do it! She’s playing the long game……
Mind you seeing her here, you can see how much smaller she is than before the surgery. She may well get her ‘apron’ removed and then her actual size would show more.
---
From a medical perspective (imagine her in the nip omg), that is a shelf of fat. Her arse is under that right?
It must be like the loose back skin she has that then sits like a shelf above what would be her bum. No way is that a bum shape like she would like to think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There’s oversized and then there’s buying a size 30 to get that effect. Poppy is not the size 22 she claims she is.

IMG_1035.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There was a terrifying glimpse of the twins poking out from under that tee shirt. When your thighs are melting down over your knees, that really should be the wake-up call you need to realise that cannot be good for your hip!

Reactions: 6
That hail was awful. She slipped up that if was older saying I'm going on holiday next month. When she goes this month.

I don't get why she hired the air BnB for all these hauls when she is just standing in a room.

Also she did simply be no favours as that all looked awful quality

Reactions: 8
I’m all for a midi dress, but those items she showed do not scream holiday. Or spring/summer.

Is the holiday in the UK or a cold country?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes in Greece! Non of them will have gone with her I bet!
Well she’s not taking them and done the usual bought to do a video and click the aff links and/or not feeling very body pos boisss as a large one in a hot country!!!

The fact everyone as of late is twisting on about SimplyBe and she does a spenny order of tat to show off 🤣 knows her audience 😉

Reactions: 3
IMG_3392.jpeg

I hadn’t realised how low down the apron went! God she hides it well in photos. Crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.