Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d agree. Im not trying to be unkind about kids but it’s shocking how absolutely enormous her and her brother were as children.
Having seen how the mum overfeeds everyone, you can see that the odds were stacked against Poppy and Ben from the start unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s going away with the backpack? It’s either them, Nina or Shelleybebs.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s going away with the backpack? It’s either them, Nina or Shelleybebs.
Yeah its backpack. She said it was their first holiday as a couple. So we are going to get lots of face covered shots while backpacks hangs off Poppy's bingo wings and back boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It still blows my mind that she travels back to Essex for doctors, hair, nails etc. she has literally no life in Edinburgh

Reactions: 16
The babysitting rota must have a weeks gap so instead she went back to Essex. She's such an odd ball and not in the weird funky way she thinks she is. Just a really odd kind of adult.

Reactions: 16
Is the background of the ‘Simply Be’ haul the Edinburgh holiday home? If it is then it’s looking rather bare…….

Reactions: 6
Is she for real with that haul? Yeah Poppy it’s definitely the skirt that’s giving you weird bumps and not the fact that you are built like a melted candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the background of the ‘Simply Be’ haul the Edinburgh holiday home? If it is then it’s looking rather bare…….
That’s not her flat. That’s the one with the big kitchen that was in the background a few days ago. It was the Boohoo haul videos.

Reactions: 7
Brotherlovers on the vinted postal duties. Poppy literally does duck all for herself. The lazy cow.
---
That’s not her flat. That’s the one with the big kitchen that was in the background a few days ago. It was the Boohoo haul videos.
She goes to air bnbs for the change in background, films loads of hauls in a couple of days and then stretches them out for a month's content so she can laze around and sit on her fat pythag for the rest of the month. She works 2 days per month at best.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she honestly question if that was the pattern on the skirt? No you deluded twit it's clearly too small and stretched across your apron.
None of those outfits looked good 😕 wonder how much better she'd look in decent shape wear and letting someone else dress her.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she needs her eyes tested - all of those items looked hideous apart from the green dress! Why does she not cover her pointy arse and apron!

Reactions: 9
IMG_4085.png
IMG_4086.png
IMG_4089.png
I tried to get all these when she was stood in roughly the same place. Filter much? They are all relatively tight across her hips but she seems to range from a size 26 to a 12!! Ya gally telling fibs!
Also 2 WLS and she still couldn’t get herself down to a size where it would be better for her hips! 😔 enjoy that holiday Poppy, recovery after a hip op isn’t easy when your a ‘normal’ size let alone plus size!

Oh it’s just clicked! Thats why she’s with the HB, ready made carer - obvs her parents/brotherlover couldnt do it! She’s playing the long game……

Reactions: 12
The apron has definitely gotten bigger even though she appears to be filtering herself in that video.

Her hip situation cannot be helped at all by the massive apron. She must be having the surgery privately as surely the NHS would think twice about replacing her hip till she can sort her weight out, or am I wrong?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.