Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the 1970s mullet is going on here? What did she ask Brad for? Surely she can't be happy with is?
I think as we've established Brad hates her 😂😂 However Poppy's delusion is so strong that she believes not only that he likes her, but that whatever mess he makes of her hair is actually it looking fabulous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck off Poppy - holiday planning is stressful! Get a fuckin job - manage a full time job , family , home etc and then you might have some stress! She boils my piss !

Reactions: 27
The hand is working overtime today.

so she’s apparently been super busy … having one appointment and prepping for holiday? Things the rest of us somehow manage to do with full time jobs and commitments. She’s such a lazy cow.

Reactions: 20
It’s the fringe. It does nothing for her. It doesn’t suit the shape of her face.

Reactions: 11
For the love of god, just have a ham sandwich!
Bloody hell. She is such a greedy cow, she's dished that up and knows her x2 WLS stomach can still consume that massive portion. She is disgusting and totally shameless. She deserves to remain a waddling fat hippo with an apron and shelf.

Reactions: 14
How can she eat this?! I never fail to be astounded by someone who’s had 2 WLS can eat this for lunch
And she can’t say it’s someone else’s portion as there’s a portion the same size right next to her.

Reactions: 11
Plus a full sugar dr pepper for either herself or one of the other supersizers in her house. Why does she feel the need to consume such large portions for every meal? Most people have one main meal a day and she appears to have at least 3 washed down with lost of juice and coffee all with a side of baked goods.

Will she ever address the fact she has had WLS surgery again? I just dont think we can move past this topic because we are all so astounded by it. Like how is it even physically possible?

Reactions: 13
I’m amazed they’ve actually agreed to finally do hip surgery at the size she’s still at, that has to be risky and I’m sure the long term results can’t be great if there’s still so much pressure on it after

Reactions: 20
That’s an insane amount of calories for someone who does zero activity per day. That Korean chicken is well calorific plus there’s the avocado and lashing of honey and mayo.

I can’t help but think she’d have a lot less problems with her hip since she was a child if she hadn’t been eating like every meal is her Death Row buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s an insane amount of calories for someone who does zero activity per day. That Korean chicken is well calorific plus there’s the avocado and lashing of honey and mayo.

I can’t help but think she’d have a lot less problems with her hip since she was a child if she hadn’t been eating like every meal is her Death Row buffet.
I’d agree. Im not trying to be unkind about kids but it’s shocking how absolutely enormous her and her brother were as children.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.