Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure that’s Jess’s skirt
View attachment 2909625
The absolute cheek of her to steal a skirt, wear it constantly for years and then sell it!

Question is, why is she selling a skirt that she lives in - I would hate to think it’s cause she put on weight….

This massive sale of clothes she’s doing - could she be moving to Essex?

Reactions: 11
The absolute cheek of her to steal a skirt, wear it constantly for years and then sell it!

Question is, why is she selling a skirt that she lives in - I would hate to think it’s cause she put on weight….

This massive sale of clothes she’s doing - could she be moving to Essex?
Someone’s bought jess’ skirt 😂😂😂 also isn’t this that infamous red dress from
These pics?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone’s bought jess’ skirt 😂😂😂 also isn’t this that infamous red dress from
These pics?
New with Tags it aint, it's been round Poppy's sweaty tits :sick: When is that IG post from? Is it pre surgery? Because rocking a size 30....youch.

Reactions: 7
New with Tags it aint, it's been round Poppy's sweaty tits :sick: When is that IG post from? Is it pre surgery? Because rocking a size 30....youch.
She had a gastric sleeve at the start of August 2020. These photos were taken about 4 months after that.

Reactions: 5
She had a gastric sleeve at the start of August 2020. These photos were taken about 4 months after that.
Didn’t she have the bypass? I’m sure she went band to bypass. How she fucked up 2 surgery’s I have no idea. I had my sleeve in sept and am at goal and have plastics end of June. Granted I only had 6 stone to lose. I still only manage 3/4 bites of food at each meal time, I don’t know how she eats what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she have the bypass? I’m sure she went band to bypass. How she fucked up 2 surgery’s I have no idea. I had my sleeve in sept and am at goal and have plastics end of June. Granted I only had 6 stone to lose. I still only manage 3/4 bites of food at each meal time, I don’t know how she eats what she does.
I had my sleeve 3 months ago and eating anything at all is a struggle some days. It honestly baffles me

Reactions: 6
Yes sorry my mistake! She had the bypass in August 2020. She had a band originally (2010).

Reactions: 3
I had my sleeve 3 months ago and eating anything at all is a struggle some days. It honestly baffles me
After hearing other peoples experience of having weight loss surgery, her food staggers me. It’s not just the volume but the richness as well.
I see someone like arg and how well he has done and wonder how annoyed I’d be if I was her parents and I had paid for that.

She can eat more food then me and I’ve never had WLS

After hearing other peoples experience of having weight loss surgery, her food staggers me. It’s not just the volume but the richness as well.
I see someone like arg and how well he has done and wonder how annoyed I’d be if I was her parents and I had paid for that.

She can eat more food then me and I’ve never had WLS
Her parents don’t seem to care. In fact her mum and brother seem to encourage her eating.

Reactions: 8
Her parents don’t seem to care. In fact her mum and brother seem to encourage her eating.
Shelly is a feeder and I get the vibe she has her own compulsive eating issues that cause her to overfeed her kids since they were babies. You’ve seen the size of them as young children in any pics they share from their childhood days. They have always been massive, they really stood out as humongous in pics that are shared with old childhood friends like the now-jettisoned Nina

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Shelly is a size 20/22 (according to Pythag) so not exactly petite. She just looks tiny next to Poppy and all those sacks she wears do not help.

Reactions: 13
Shelly is a size 20/22 (according to Pythag) so not exactly petite. She just looks tiny next to Poppy and all those sacks she wears do not help.
But Ploppy is size 22 as well. They do share their tent-dresses a lot so must be the same size. Shelly is just smaller so perhaps looks bigger. I don’t think she’s as out of shape as Poppy is though with the front overhang and knee hang but who really knows what lurks underneath the tent!

Reactions: 8
Shelleybebs hides it well. I used to think she was quite slim and just wore really oversized dresses until recently. I think it was in one of the beach hut videos.

Reactions: 6
I think her mum has put on weight recently. A few years ago (around the start of the pandemic?) she was slimmer and much more so than Poppy.

But Ploppy is size 22 as well. They do share their tent-dresses a lot so must be the same size. Shelly is just smaller so perhaps looks bigger. I don’t think she’s as out of shape as Poppy is though with the front overhang and knee hang but who really knows what lurks underneath the tent!
It’s always quite surprising how much clothes can do! It always used to amaze me how my ex would look quite trim in his clothes and only I, as the only one to see him in the nudey, knew that he was actually a bit of a porker. Sorry that’s not strictly on topic but just something that fascinates me. Had a similar revelation when we did a work beach trip and I saw everyone in their swimming gear (I don’t think anyone was shocked about me, I am not someone who can hide their figure with a dress!).

to stay on topic, I’m half tempted to try buying one of her vinted bits, to see how long it takes and what sort of condition it arrives in, but I don’t really want to contribute to her financially even if it is only a few quid.

Reactions: 10
It’s always quite surprising how much clothes can do! It always used to amaze me how my ex would look quite trim in his clothes and only I, as the only one to see him in the nudey, knew that he was actually a bit of a porker. Sorry that’s not strictly on topic but just something that fascinates me. Had a similar revelation when we did a work beach trip and I saw everyone in their swimming gear (I don’t think anyone was shocked about me, I am not someone who can hide their figure with a dress!).

to stay on topic, I’m half tempted to try buying one of her vinted bits, to see how long it takes and what sort of condition it arrives in, but I don’t really want to contribute to her financially even if it is only a few quid.
Poppy in the wild would look a lot different to the filtered size 12 Poppy we see online!

If you do take one for the team then you should buy BrotherLovers trainers to see just how honking they are!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Poppy in the wild would look a lot different to the filtered size 12 Poppy we see online!

If you do take one for the team then you should buy BrotherLovers trainers to see just how honking they are!!
I’m not that committed! They could probably walk themselves here, no posting needed

• Haha
Is Poppy Martha from baby reindeer? Just a thought we know how she likes to stalk a comedian.
So funny, I thought of the similarities when I was watching it, especially the first time Martha went to his comedy show 😱🫎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.