Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, clearly size 13 listed as 12. Silly billy
Her all over really. Full of bullshit. Although can see her mum uploading stuff on her own acct at the same time so likely her retired mum is doing Poppy's work for her because she's too busy sleeping in til the afternoon and preparing food.

Reactions: 8
Is Poppy Martha from baby reindeer? Just a thought we know how she likes to stalk a comedian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her all over really. Full of bullshit. Although can see her mum uploading stuff on her own acct at the same time so likely her retired mum is doing Poppy's work for her because she's too busy sleeping in til the afternoon and preparing food.
I bet a tenner on it being the mum doing all the photographing, listing and posting. Ploppy never would. Shelly lives to enable her two large charges.

Reactions: 9
She needs banning from Vinted selling her scratty bikinis and shoes and lying about condition/size etc

Reactions: 11
Someone will no job or real commitments can’t even manage to post stuff on time? What a knob.

76EC1908-FF25-4DFA-B49B-3CBFDF6563D0.jpeg
F20638DB-8EB5-47E6-AF8B-B522458333DD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Poppy is a madcap chaotic kerrrrraaaayyyyzeee gally. She can’t be expected to do mundane things like post items that she’s selling online.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poppy is a madcap chaotic kerrrrraaaayyyyzeee gally. She can’t be expected to do mundane things like post items that she’s selling online.
That's why someone else is doing it for her now.

The state of the brother's size 12/13 digusting, sweaty, pulled out of shape shoes. I hope Vinted take that listing offline as well!

“…if you have big boiz in your life…” 🤢 speak/write properly you pretentious twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Very good condition and barely worn apparently. Disgusting.
I bought a pair of trainers that had ‘only been worn once’. I felt like there was a ‘gasp’ of air when I opened the package, and the smell was - quite frankly - putrid. I can only assume that the ‘one time’ was perhaps a marathon.

To be fair to the seller, I was very polite about how they didn’t seem quite a ‘unworn’ as I’d hoped. I returned them and got a refund. I think I told them that would have listed them as ‘satisfactory’ (although they were not!) 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
You’d have thought if she’d wanted rid of it she might have offered it back to Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way, is she really selling the skirt that's seen her through the last few years? That thing has been worn thousands of times and is surely omly fit for the bin now.
For FOUR QUID as well. Would you bother?! She's not exactly hard up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.