Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry why does she say partner after such a short amount of time

All that food my tummy is crying 😭🤣
Poppys partner has pronouns of they/them so using girlfriend would not be correct. Partner is gender neutral
---
I much prefer human backpack to partner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone that appears so insufferable. God forbid her partner order something they like and want to eat without Poppy judging them and thinking she could order something better for them. My boyfriend could order a bowl of chips at a Michelin star restaurant and I wouldn’t give a flying duck as long as he enjoyed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone that appears so insufferable. God forbid her partner order something they like and want to eat without Poppy judging them and thinking she could order something better for them. My boyfriend could order a bowl of chips at a Michelin star restaurant and I wouldn’t give a flying duck as long as he enjoyed them.
Poppy thinks she knows it all when it comes to food because she LIVES for food.

Imagine how much more controlling she is behind the scenes. We're just seeing little glimpses of her behaviour through what she drip feeds online but I think the reality of dating her is a whole lot more concerning.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she recently say that the backpack lets her order when they go out because she (Poppy) always makes the best choices and Poppy said this was correct she DOES always make the best choices. The sheer bleeping arrogance of this twit.

I thought Milli might be pregnant too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Imagine you go out for the day and your mypartner shares photos of literally everyone that was there on the day except you. She’s ashamed. There’s no other explanation. I genuinely feel sorry for HB.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine you go out for the day and your mypartner shares photos of literally everyone that was there on the day except you. She’s ashamed. There’s no other explanation. I genuinely feel sorry for HB.
I know! And she spouts it’s to keep ‘some things private’ but she spills every other boring detail about the relationship aside from their face. I m honestly think she’s my most disliked instawanker the smug face 🤮

Reactions: 17
Past few months she has become even more irritating and obnoxious. I can only assume its because she's feeling cocky because she final has a 'my partner'. As for Poppy judging other people's eating habits - maybe she should look at her own and she wouldn't be waddling round with a dicky hip due to resembling a whale and shitting herself every other day declaring food poisoning. Just a though Poppy if you're reading this you giant balding twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also thought Milly looked pregnant but nothing on her page and noticed she said she had heart surgery a year ago so didn’t want to mention it or comment on her body in case it was related to that but now you all have I absolutely agree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just get the Dora song in my head when you all mention BP 🤣🤣

Backpack, backpack
Backpack, backpack

[Verse]
I'm the backpack loaded up with things and knickknacks too
Anything that you might need, I got inside for you

[Chorus]
Backpack, backpack
Backpack, backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long shifts working in an NHS setting and then a partner as draining as Poppy.
Jesus the HBP is an absolute glutton for punishment!

They do all the travelling at the minute too 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.