Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah her latest reel.. wearing a lazy oaf kilt. Fitting really as she’s a lazy oaf too. I doubt it will be worn outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the catty underhand comments about Jess on her launch day. Jealous much?
They don’t even compete for the same followers - Jess designs clothes for when you aren’t really into fashion but want to look nice, is that makes sense? I know my mum and auntie would love all the florals.
Poppys fanbase all appear to be age 20.

Reactions: 7
So she clearly doesn’t tidy when she’s there but has had a load of guests staying I’d be mortified

Reactions: 6
How are you so chaotic and unorganised at that age? Has she ever actually held down a full time job that she didn’t get because a family member worked there too?
I honestly think she likes having that as her personality. I'd be embarrassed if I kept letting my friends down, but she's telling thousands of people

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she likes having that as her personality. I'd be embarrassed if I kept letting my friends down, but she's telling thousands of people
I totally agree. She wants to come across chaotic and edgy and “not like other girls”. The rest of us normal people couldn’t possibly understand.

It’s been said for ages now but I also think she’s jumping on the ADHD bandwagon. She hasn’t got it though, she’s just an overgrown womanchild and an absolute mess.

Reactions: 21
Imagine having to clean your apartment, wash your clothes, sort life admin out and that’s it! The rest of us have to do all these tasks and work a 9-5, it amazes me how Poppy manages to survive! 🫣 An organised person would take holiday clothes to London on this trip and not come back to Edinburgh until after the holiday, but not, Poppy going back to Edinburgh for a few days to then travel back to London to go abroad. Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 13
Imagine having to clean your apartment, wash your clothes, sort life admin out and that’s it! The rest of us have to do all these tasks and work a 9-5, it amazes me how Poppy manages to survive! 🫣 An organised person would take holiday clothes to London on this trip and not come back to Edinburgh until after the holiday, but not, Poppy going back to Edinburgh for a few days to then travel back to London to go abroad. Make it make sense!!!
C'mon ladz, to be fair to her, she has eff all going on in her life and travel SLAPS!......it's also content babesss (other than shopping or thinking she's a MasterChef contestant)

Reactions: 8
What is it with her and Jess, she's stolen Jess' skirt and now she's copying her by telling everyone how to make an iced coffee.
I feel like Jess copies Poppy - she even did a horrible face squint thing at the end of a reel the other day, a la Poppy. It's cringe. And now Poppy rips off Jess' iced coffee content 🤣

Reactions: 4
I feel like Jess copies Poppy - she even did a horrible face squint thing at the end of a reel the other day, a la Poppy. It's cringe. And now Poppy rips off Jess' iced coffee content 🤣
I'm saying it's Poppy who copies, because she is a massive thundercunt and Jess is an annoying money grabbing twit, but she's nowhere near Poppy in the bleep league, only Stacey Solomon is.

• Haha
It’s been said for ages now but I also think she’s jumping on the ADHD bandwagon. She hasn’t got it though, she’s just an overgrown womanchild and an absolute mess.
Came here to say that. Her stories over the last couple of days about being unable to manage her time are all leading up to an adult diagnosis of something, aren’t they? In actual fact, she is just a lazy bleep but why admit that when you can get yourself a private consultation to get out somewhere on the spectrum, making a mockery of people who actually do have ADHD or whatever.
---
Also, why has she had what looks like a splayed arse tattooed on her arm?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I totally agree. She wants to come across chaotic and edgy and “not like other girls”. The rest of us normal people couldn’t possibly understand.

Yeah I’ve got a friend like this and she’s basically made it her personality trait. Fully capable of getting to work on time tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

and I actually do have adhd so I understand time blindness but you find ways around it.

Reactions: 9
Came here to say that. Her stories over the last couple of days about being unable to manage her time are all leading up to an adult diagnosis of something, aren’t they? In actual fact, she is just a lazy bleep but why admit that when you can get yourself a private consultation to get out somewhere on the spectrum, making a mockery of people who actually do have ADHD or whatever.
---
Also, why has she had what looks like a splayed arse tattooed on her arm?
Are you saying a private consultation would diagnose you without reason?

I also dislike people jumping on the adhd and autistic for that matter bandwagon - they're not a fun time or quirky trait. They're lifelong neurodevelopmental disorders that can have some terrible effects on mental health when left undiagnosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking she was in Edinburgh for more than 4 weeks? It’s an actual miracle! I will never understand why she travels to England to get her hair done, tattoos done and for GP appointments. You should be doing those things in places you LIVE!

Reactions: 14
Am I right in thinking she was in Edinburgh for more than 4 weeks? It’s an actual miracle! I will never understand why she travels to England to get her hair done, tattoos done and for GP appointments. You should be doing those things in places you LIVE!
Yeah! She’s been in Edinburgh since May 11th. Unreal for her. But going back to Essex for a tattoo when there are world class artists in Scotland 🙃🙃 make it make sense.

Reactions: 6
We've been talking about her coming out with an adhd diagnosis for a few months now, so I'm now wondering if she's still going down that route it just trying to look quirky.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.