Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tags the one comedian in her story, to then lie barebreasted in bed for the next stories.
He is friends with the comedian from that story she retells every year. The comedy scene in NI is really small and they're generally all good friends. She has tagged a couple of comedians from NI the past week and I feel like she's doing it so the one from a few years ago sees it

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He is friends with the comedian from that story she retells every year. The comedy scene in NI is really small and they're generally all good friends. She has tagged a couple of comedians from NI the past week and I feel like she's doing it so the one from a few years ago sees it
Wasn’t it micky Bartlett she hooked up with? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is him she is tagging his podcast mates 😬😬 they probably all know who she is and would know she’s cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure she made that much of an impact on Bartlett that he would tell all his mates about her. She was just someone he snogged on tour to him.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it micky Bartlett she hooked up with? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is him she is tagging his podcast mates 😬😬 they probably all know who she is and would know she’s cray cray
Yep that's right!

Reactions: 3
It was indeed MB.

Thread suggestion:*

“Home” for the Fringe, drinking binge, all the comedians love my minge.

——-

** 🙈😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Not sure she made that much of an impact on Bartlett that he would tell all his mates about her. She was just someone he snogged on tour to him.
Aye but it was the aftermath, I said to him beforr that he was starring in her stories again and he said she has caused him enough stress already lol. So she probably did leave an impression in that way, I think she was messaging his ex gf (his gf at the time) if I remember correctly?
---
Aye but it was the aftermath, I said to him beforr that he was starring in her stories again and he said she has caused him enough stress already lol. So she probably did leave an impression in that way, I think she was messaging his ex gf (his gf at the time) if I remember correctly?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair to the bleep Poppy, this comedian is a twit for cheating on his girlfriend. Especially with the bleep Poppy!

Reactions: 7
To be fair to the bleep Poppy, this comedian is a twit for cheating on his girlfriend. Especially with the bleep Poppy!
Oh he is a twit but it was years ago, nothing much happened yet she went all bunny boiler on him and is clearly still bothered by it all, hence the tagging of his mates. You could almost feel sorry for the nobhead.

Reactions: 14
They probably do know who she is and likely take the piss out of the whole thing too. He shouldn’t have cheated that’s on him but she does need to get over it saying it was a million years ago now lol she gets so fixated on men she’s kissed or slept with

Reactions: 4
They probably do know who she is and likely take the piss out of the whole thing too. He shouldn’t have cheated that’s on him but she does need to get over it saying it was a million years ago now lol she gets so fixated on men she’s kissed or slept with
I said this before but she is like a 13 year old who snogged a boy at a school disco and didn’t stop talking about it for well over a year it was me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always go “hi” and then stick her top teeth over her bottom lip, what the duck is that supposed to be

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.