Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure that the yellow dress the neckline is meant to be closer to her actual neck?

Reactions: 2
How many handbags does this woman need? It’s like she buys one or two per month.

Reactions: 5
I’m intrigued to see her content when she goes on holiday. She’ll deffo do a “the plane seatbelt fit me” video. She’ll either post loads while she’s away or just dump it all when she gets back.

Reactions: 12
IMG_2987.png

We all know you don’t ever wear anything outside the house other than the bobbly black monstrosity so don’t make out like you’re going to be wearing anything other 😂

Reactions: 13
What is it with her and Jess, she's stolen Jess' skirt and now she's copying her by telling everyone how to make an iced coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair HAHAAAA when she took those extensions out and we coukd see her straw balding uneven hair cut. Love that for her. There's barely anything left of it. She cabt go dark because it would show the damage even more she woukd have to get a pixie haircut.

Reactions: 6
I like how in the yellow dress she is saying i like how it’s not super tight….. babe we can see the outline of your belly

Reactions: 5
I like how in the yellow dress she is saying i like how it’s not super tight….. babe we can see the outline of your belly
As I said, that dress is very roomy so for it to fit her like that is very strange.

Reactions: 3
Digs at Jess and her collections with ITS there was it Pops?! "We don't want floral midi dresses or ruffles"

Have to say, for once I'm with Poppy on that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.