Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you saying a private consultation would diagnose you without reason?

I also dislike people jumping on the adhd and autistic for that matter bandwagon - they're not a fun time or quirky trait. They're lifelong neurodevelopmental disorders that can have some terrible effects on mental health when left undiagnosed.
Not exactly but it seems it’s almost impossible for an adult to access NHS resources for this. I know of at least two influencers who have gone private for a diagnosis in the last year. What they mean by “private”, I have no idea. Might just be an online thing you have to pay for in some cases.

Reactions: 2
Not exactly but it seems it’s almost impossible for an adult to access NHS resources for this. I know of at least two influencers who have gone private for a diagnosis in the last year. What they mean by “private”, I have no idea. Might just be an online thing you have to pay for in some cases.
I have a family member that did it - it's just like any private healthcare choice you might make. The psychiatrist then hands you back over to NHS for care.

Are you saying a private consultation would diagnose you without reason?

I also dislike people jumping on the adhd and autistic for that matter bandwagon - they're not a fun time or quirky trait. They're lifelong neurodevelopmental disorders that can have some terrible effects on mental health when left undiagnosed.
Even if she gets a private diagnosis the NHS won’t acknowledge it. I only know as my sister was told that ( my niece has autism/Asperger's) she was told this so she didn’t Pursue a private diagnosis.

Poppy’s a twit full stop. Can you imagine she would use the autism/adhd diagnosis all the time like what Laura loves.

Reactions: 4
Even if she gets a private diagnosis the NHS won’t acknowledge it. I only know as my sister was told that ( my niece has autism/Asperger's) she was told this so she didn’t Pursue a private diagnosis.

Poppy’s a twit full stop. Can you imagine she would use the autism/adhd diagnosis all the time like what Laura loves.
My family member has a shared care agreement between the private psychiatrist and NHS GP.

For anyone who wants more info:

Reactions: 1
Why shouldn’t Poppy have ADHD? You can have ADHD and still be a twit. What we know is, she is overwhelmed with her adulting, which can totally be an ADHD-symptom. Most girls and women with ADHD suffer from that „laziness“-stigma. We don’t know enough about her childhood and her life in general to know if she has it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it helps that there are videos on tik tok like “I scratched my left elbow - didn’t know that was an ADHD symptom” and then the comments are filled with people going “Omg I scratch my left elbow too! I have ADHD!”
I personally have noticed a trend of women in their 30s who quit their jobs to be self employed then diagnosing themselves with ADHD and even autism. It seems like as soon as they started spending more time at home without a regular schedule they then started to feel like they were struggling to keep up.
They also seem to then make it their WHOLE personality and as I have noticed with a friend, an excuse for just crappy behaviour.
the issue is that individually a lot of ASD/ADHD symptoms do not mean anything - e.g we all stim to somr degree, most people will get overwhelmed in a busy place etc. I do see however when you feel like you are struggling with your life how you can then look at a general list of symptoms, decide they apply to you and therefore that is why you are struggling with your life at this particular moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it helps that there are videos on tik tok like “I scratched my left elbow - didn’t know that was an ADHD symptom” and then the comments are filled with people going “Omg I scratch my left elbow too! I have ADHD!”
I personally have noticed a trend of women in their 30s who quit their jobs to be self employed then diagnosing themselves with ADHD and even autism. It seems like as soon as they started spending more time at home without a regular schedule they then started to feel like they were struggling to keep up.
They also seem to then make it their WHOLE personality and as I have noticed with a friend, an excuse for just crappy behaviour.
the issue is that individually a lot of ASD/ADHD symptoms do not mean anything - e.g we all stim to somr degree, most people will get overwhelmed in a busy place etc. I do see however when you feel like you are struggling with your life how you can then look at a general list of symptoms, decide they apply to you and therefore that is why you are struggling with your life at this particular moment.
If you only struggle in this particular moment, there could be other reasons though? I‘d rather say, if you struggled through your whole life in some way.

The first thing I thought when I saw her new tattoo was it looks like a goatse tribute (please don't look up goatse if you don't know what it is, completely NSFW)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The first thing I thought when I saw her new tattoo was it looks like a goatse tribute (please don't look up goatse if you don't know what it is, completely NSFW)
Well I had to look ot up, especially as said not to look it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pyth is definitely expanding 🥴 weight loss surgery? I don’t know her!

View attachment 2270708
I follow a girl on Instagram, I think her name is naomian smiths, she had WLS about 3 months ago? And she already lost soo much weight and looks amazing and seems so happy. I just don't get how someone like poppy could duck up such an amazing opportunity to be healthy, it blows my mind as I'd love to have one but will never be able to afford it in this lifetime. Makes me irrationally angry when I see her stuffing herself with a 10 course dinner without a care in the world 😡

If you only struggle in this particular moment, there could be other reasons though? I‘d rather say, if you struggled through your whole life in some way.
This attitude towards ND people is really scary... lots of ND people (and lots of them women) have coped their whole lives and reach a point where they completely burn out.

I totally agree that because Poppy is an hole, she might want to jump on a trend. This doesn't mean that we should discount other people's experiences.

Last I'll say on the matter! Let's get back to the Pythagorean isosceles!!

• Heart
So Poppy basically had a splayed arse tattooed on her arm yesterday. How lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the worst GRWM or whatever it is for ages. She can’t possibly sit down in that skirt without it shredding?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.