Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? I might buy an iPhone but is scared of spending thousands all in one go? And then said she wouldn’t spend £500 on one bag because she wants to wait til it goes on sale.
The same girl who bought TWO Coach bags for herself in one day and happily bought two pairs of £120 DMs.

I think it’s clear to everyone that she has no problem spending money so all of this “wait for the sale” and “scared to spend that much money all in one go” is absolute bollocks and she’s trying to be relatable. And yet again ignoring the absolute privilege of growing up with money and now gets paid to do very little.
She’s a privileged head. What would she do if she didn’t have the back of mum and dad. There’s no way she gets enough disability ( if she claims it) to cover her lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
She’s not wrong but look at all the floral and ruffled dresses and skirts she’s been flogging and aff linking the last few weeks/months.
Just a handful of them:
Most of them will never see the light of day again on Poppys back now they've been shilled and are probably in those millions of parcels she's got to return!
---
“5 Days of clothes you would actually wear outside the house outfits”
If your name isn't Poppy!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the piles of clothes are all the freebies she’s gotten and is now selling on via vinted etc. that Jennifer does the same sells on the free gear she gets. Don’t know how it’s even allowed!!!

Wonder if the piles of clothes are all the freebies she’s gotten and is now selling on via vinted etc. that Jennifer does the same sells on the free gear she gets. Don’t know how it’s even allowed!!!
Not sure who Jennifer is, but the selling on clothes thing is a huge bug bear of mine. Lux Island had a whatsapp sale the other day and she easily sold over a thousand pounds worth of free clothing!

• Wow
A lot of influencers seem to sell all their gifted things these days. Missgreedy is awful for it, she gets gifted loads of appliances, household things like flooring/radiators, beds etc and she uses them for a few weeks or sometimes less then sells them on Facebook market place for nearly the same value it costs to buy new!

• Angry
A lot of influencers seem to sell all their gifted things these days. Missgreedy is awful for it, she gets gifted loads of appliances, household things like flooring/radiators, beds etc and she uses them for a few weeks or sometimes less then sells them on Facebook market place for nearly the same value it costs to buy new!
It really annoys me, I think they should have to pay capital gains tax on it

Reactions: 5
Is that a dig at jess? Not all fat people want florals and ruffles
I also think she’s a bit behind the curve with this, she mentioned butterflies on everything and I haven’t seen anything like that in a long time. Not saying it’s great now but it’s a hell of a lot better than it used to be.

Reactions: 8
I think there is something wrong with me, I like that outfit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Here’s some advice on the points raised today Pops.

1. Re: time management and prioritisation - a full time job where you get sacked if you’re constantly late does wonders for time management.
2. Your ‘travel anxi-e-t-y’ - stop pretending to live in Edinburgh and move back in with mummy and daddy who can treat you like the overgrown child you are.

Okay lads? We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here’s some advice on the points raised today Pops.

1. Re: time management and prioritisation - a full time job where you get sacked if you’re constantly late does wonders for time management.
2. Your ‘travel anxi-e-t-y’ - stop pretending to live in Edinburgh and move back in with mummy and daddy who can treat you like the overgrown child you are.

Okay lads? We move.
Seriously! She is unhinged. Time management is a skill that we can all learn. She’s just lazy and bone idle. The fact she has all these cleanup jobs to do in the day before she leaves the flat proves that she doesn’t tend to it / do any regular cleaning / tidying when she’s there. It’s ridiculous.

Also guess she must have another #ad coming up for Bolt 😂

4B7144A8-CD2D-4EC1-8137-F20357F92958.png

🤨🧐🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are you so chaotic and unorganised at that age? Has she ever actually held down a full time job that she didn’t get because a family member worked there too?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.