Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @liltatling for the thread title.
Screenshot_20230621_201918_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't think of a recap, she's being her usual cuntish self, but she's been quite dull recently.
-Poppy has spent the most of May and June in Edinburgh, which is incredibly shocking. However she has had visitors in Edinburgh so those weeks don't count.
-Amongst the annoying words that she uses such as "it slaps", "lads", etc, calling everyone her "bestie" is really grinding my gears at the moment.
-Archie and his girlfriend have had a baby, he really had a lucky escape.
-She's now claiming to be a 22 or a 24 depending on the day.
-She isn't getting anywhere with online dating, she had a moan about a mans profile the other day.
-Poppy is still editing her photos, so she looks like a size 12/14 not a size 26.
-Her hair is still a mess, but unfortunately it hasn't fallen out yet 😞
-she went to see Harry Styles with Hagrid.
-She addmitted to being so drunk at the Lizzo concert that she couldn’t remember it, so therefore was drunk driving the next day, shes a selfish twit.
-She's been doing a lot of hauls recently for the aff link money and never wears the outfits out.
-The woolen bobbly black skirt has now replaced the good old faithful h&m skirt
-She's going on holiday next month with the annoying one Nina and she can't wait to "just do nothing" so no change there.
-she's still a horrible bleep.
Please add to the recap as I know I'm sure I've missed out a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have no idea why she does the clothes hauls because she will never wear any of it out of the house!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the psoriasis flare up is again due to the fact she’s piling weight back on and not looking after her body. I don’t see how she can’t see this ?!

Reactions: 8
She’s shared a reel from someone saying that sizes are just made up numbers from brands (or something along those lines) so if that’s true, why do so many of these influencers lie about what size they’re wearing to avoid admitting they’re a bigger size? And why is it such a big deal when they manage to “size down”? Surely just being truthful is best for everyone🙄

She’s shared a reel from someone saying that sizes are just made up numbers from brands (or something along those lines) so if that’s true, why do so many of these influencers lie about what size they’re wearing to avoid admitting they’re a bigger size? And why is it such a big deal when they manage to “size down”? Surely just being truthful is best for everyone🙄
She’s obsessed with being a size 22 (which she clearly isn’t)

Reactions: 9
I know it's festival season, but I don't see her ever going to a festival. I don't think I ever put that much effort into going to festivals back in the day.

Reactions: 5
I hate these “festival looks” that people do, and also the ones in magazines. They always have denim shorts, flower crowns and little sandals. The first festival I went to was Download. In 2012. The year of the epic rain. From Thursday to Saturday we were in wellies and waterproofs because it was absolutely pissing down and so so muddy. That’s what I always think of when people show off looks like this. That makeup wouldn’t have lasted five minutes in that weather and neither would any of the shoes and outfits she had the other day.

Lolz at someone who has a degree in makeup getting all excited when a cotton bud dipped in eye shadow makes a dot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t be serious putting them ratty extensions back in. Wouldn’t even use ‘the girls’ to stuff a cushion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do wish she’d stop humanising things. They’re hair extensions not girls.

Reactions: 8
I do wish she’d stop humanising things. They’re hair extensions not girls.
Very strange behavior isn't it. I think she uses it as a QuIrKy thing but it doesn't work it just makes her sound like an even bigger twit (if there possible)

Ahh right, it makes sense now. Cos we all know she's lonely as duck and she has no pets, so she does it to inanimate objects. She probably thinks them hair extensions are her mates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very strange behavior isn't it. I think she uses it as a QuIrKy thing but it doesn't work it just makes her sound like an even bigger twit (if there possible)

Ahh right, it makes sense now. Cos we all know she's lonely as duck and she has no pets, so she does it to inanimate objects. She probably thinks them hair extensions are her mates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I do get the impression that she’s is lonely so that clip isn’t too far a reach.

Reactions: 4
I know it's wrong of me and bad karma but it would be hilarious if her hair falls out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.