Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the twit has sized down to an 18, but only last week she was a "22".
Screenshot_20230630_155208_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not a size 18, the fact she’s saying that is a joke. She’s obsessed with sizing down. How bopo.
She’s an insufferable bleep.
Everyone sizes down in that style of dress, right? I wear a 16 in a similar one and could have sized down but don’t go round claiming I’m a 14. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 13
So I foolishly clicked the link. As I’ve been after a dress like this. The one she’s wearing isn’t the same as the one in ASOS?????
Make sure you clear your cookies as she'll get the aff money for up to a month

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So the twit has sized down to an 18, but only last week she was a "22".
View attachment 2275353
I don’t see the point of lying.. she’s a 22! We all know she’s not an 18..
She reminds me of Gemma Collins.. “lost 3stone” yeah from photoshop and angles. They both chat tit.
I see she’s not wearing her bright outfit of the days.

Reactions: 6
Is this grotty minger wearing the black skirt and grey top combo again even though she has more clothes than asos? Yes, yes she is.

Reactions: 8
I don’t see the point of lying.. she’s a 22! We all know she’s not an 18..
She reminds me of Gemma Collins.. “lost 3stone” yeah from photoshop and angles. They both chat tit.
I see she’s not wearing her bright outfit of the days.
Her size in clothes fluctuates more than her manic mood swings 🙄

Clothes sizes mean nothing, we can all see your size, I personally don't care but lots of people get so triggered by it.

Remember the black dress she wore to Jess's dress launch with the weird one. Poppy just because a top goes on does not make it fit

Reactions: 14
She looks a mess and maybe I'm old but how is that a going out outfit?
Screenshot_20230701_200859_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Imagine going out with your hair looking like tit and not only that but being out with your hairdresser like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_3046.png

wearing them sweaty tights yanked up to under her t*ts under a think black maxi skirt?
Yeh bopo and confident gally my arse

Reactions: 15
Facking hellllll, what is wrong with her.

The skirt is bleeping awful.

'My top is from a charity shop' yes, you can tell. Its not a bargain, it looks cheap and awful.

You don't look Spanish, you look like you need a wash.

Wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.