Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? I might buy an iPhone but is scared of spending thousands all in one go? And then said she wouldn’t spend £500 on one bag because she wants to wait til it goes on sale.
The same girl who bought TWO Coach bags for herself in one day and happily bought two pairs of £120 DMs.

I think it’s clear to everyone that she has no problem spending money so all of this “wait for the sale” and “scared to spend that much money all in one go” is absolute bollocks and she’s trying to be relatable. And yet again ignoring the absolute privilege of growing up with money and now gets paid to do very little.

Reactions: 14
Did she say she was with her mum or did I miss hear that? 🤔
That was the Coach shop story, she was with her mum that day.
Don’t get me wrong, I hate snooty store staff but they can’t seem to win with Poppy. If he’d have been polite to her she’d have said he fancied her like the poor Starbucks fella who was just doing his job. She just can’t bear when people aren’t fawning all over her.

Reactions: 10
That was the Coach shop story, she was with her mum that day.
Don’t get me wrong, I hate snooty store staff but they can’t seem to win with Poppy. If he’d have been polite to her she’d have said he fancied her like the poor Starbucks fella who was just doing his job. She just can’t bear when people aren’t fawning all over her.
I thought she’d been to the coach shop today so is her mum still there? She confuses the duck out of me!

Reactions: 1
IMG_5148.jpeg
“Seeing if the bus is coming…”. What, so you can run down the stairs???? I’m not 100% on where she lives in Edinburgh, but I know it’s really central so there’s probably one every ten mins if not more.

Reactions: 9
I thought she’d been to the coach shop today so is her mum still there? She confuses the duck out of me!
She said she was going to look in Coach today but the story of her being with her mum in there with the snooty shop assistant was from a few weeks back when her mum went to stay.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2262448“Seeing if the bus is coming…”. What, so you can run down the stairs???? I’m not 100% on where she lives in Edinburgh, but I know it’s really central so there’s probably one every ten mins if not more.
The distance from her flat to the bus stop and at least three of them go right through the centre and are very regular 😂😂 and yet she’s always getting Ubers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The distance from her flat to the bus stop and at least three of them go right through the centre and are very regular 😂😂 and yet she’s always getting Ubers.
She gives fat people a bad name, she really is the typical fat lazy person.

Reactions: 10
That green M&S dress comes up massive. I had to go two sizes down for a perfect fit. I love lime green and have for years and I’m gutted that she likes it too. Oh it’s going to look better on me anyway. I don’t have a pyth to contend with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That green M&S dress comes up massive. I had to go two sizes down for a perfect fit. I love lime green and have for years and I’m gutted that she likes it too. Oh it’s going to look better on me anyway. I don’t have a pyth to contend with 😂
Has she deleted a story? I can't see anything about an m&s dress
---
Sorry just seen the reel, she'll never wear them outside or if she does she'll have a t-shirt underneath even though she advises to get your arms out

Same! I absolutely love the dress. She won’t wear it outside of her flat, so it’ll look better on us 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.