Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's basically home for the school holidays, shows what a child she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope to god she gets her hair sorted while she’s on her school Easter holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope to god she gets her hair sorted while she’s on her school Easter holidays
I'm not sure what she can do about her hair tbh, it looks like any more bleach and it will all snap off.
I guess she could go full Sinead O'Connor and shave it all, no 2 all over 😂😂 but she looks like a pinhead already, imagine how much worse it would be with no hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out again - in the knitted skirt
Shes trolling us now surely? Wonder if she will continue to wear it through summer like she did the skater skirt last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out out with the disgusting wool skirt again, between that and her hair she is tragic 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely she's on the wind up wearing that bloody bobbled to duck knitted skirt again? Out of all the wardrobes full of clothes surely something else fits her! Fashion influencer my arse! 🤬

Reactions: 7
She's such a fake posting photos on insta promoting body confidence but is obviously not as its always the same on the bottom half a black skirt wonder what black skirt will be next year 🤣

Reactions: 9
I agree that guy deserved to be told to bugger off but insinuating he was homeless and using it as an insult says alot about them two.
---
Also she was at a pub that is 10 mins away from me. Gutted. Could of seen the black skirt in the flesh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I despise her more and more every time she posts. She’s so predictable with her ferrying to and fro from Essex to “where her heart is”. What is the purpose of her life? To do that and nothing else? Honestly if I was her friend (excuse me whilst I vomit at the thought) I’d have to sit her down and ask her what the dealio is. This “content” isn’t a career. She isn’t body positive so promoting that is a farce, she never wears the clothes she’s sent to promote so that’s a joke and what else is there? Sweet FA. Also Nina looks about 11 years old.

• Haha
Also Nina looks about 11 years old.
I was wondering if she was younger than Poppy. And how they became friends. Obv it's normal and fine to have friends of all ages but she's been mates with her since childhood and it's that bit that's odd? I feel like you make age gap friends later on on life? I'm probably wrong but yeah.

Reactions: 2
Irresistible Poptart, sex and relationship expert gives advise on how to rid yourself of unwanted attention from the male population: all of whom are unable to resist her, her frazzled hair, grubby skirt and giant clown shoes.

Joking apart, that guy was obviously a creep so getting away from him should have been a priority, not delivering a pathetic insult and celebrating your comic timing. Her behaviour isn't only deluded it's dangerous. Her and her giggling simpleton mate could have ended up in real trouble there.

• Heart
I agree that guy deserved to be told to bugger off but insinuating he was homeless and using it as an insult says alot about them two.
---
Also she was at a pub that is 10 mins away from me. Gutted. Could of seen the black skirt in the flesh.
It probably didn't happen, we all know she has to have a story after a night out.
---
I was wondering if she was younger than Poppy. And how they became friends. Obv it's normal and fine to have friends of all ages but she's been mates with her since childhood and it's that bit that's odd? I feel like you make age gap friends later on on life? I'm probably wrong but yeah.
She's one of her parents friends children, the majority of Poppy's friends are her parents friends children who are forced to be friends with her. However, Nina is an annoying bleep just like Popanory.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, the rage after hearing what they did last night 😡 why even go out in public if they don't want anyone to talk to them? bleeping hell, its absolutely normal for people to talk to random strangers after a night out. I genuinely don't get it.

They are absolutely vile, they've been brought up spoiled, privileged and are nasty little witches. Neither of them will care what we think but seriously Poppy, if you read this, grow up and have some manners. You're a 30 year old mean girl, this is exactly why you have no friends (except your parents friends children) and no significant other. You are an Emotional Vampire, a fun sponge.

The reason she's latching onto Nina is her peers are all settling down, married and are moving on with life. Poppy is emotionally immature and stunted. Nina is exactly the same but she's much younger.

Edinburgh is a facade, she knows moving back to Essex is admitting she's failed, again.

She honestly rubs me up the wrong way, she has absolutely no endearing qualities. If she lost her parents and big Ben dropped dead from a heart attack she would be absolutely alone.

Such a weird, mixed up, overgrown child
---
Joking apart, that guy was obviously a creep so getting away from him should have been a priority, not delivering a pathetic insult and celebrating your comic timing. Her behaviour isn't only deluded it's dangerous. Her and her giggling simpleton mate could have ended up in real trouble there.
But why was he obviously a creep, the crap Poppy talks 🤦 I don't believe half the tit she says. This guy could have been anyone, too many beers and chatting. I'm not saying harassing women is ok, absolutely it's not but to label someone a creep is OTT. No wonder he called Nina a bleep, what an absolutely stupid thing to say to anyone, insinuating they were homeless. That could have gone very wrongly, very quickly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also those things she was talking about are tools for when you’re alone and someone approaches you / you feel unsafe. Like barking etc is a good tactic for lone women to deter strangers…. Not just when you feel like being a head and treating standard interactions like dangerous situations 🙄 knobs, the both of them.

Reactions: 7
Nina's 26 (i checked her insta and she turned 23 in 2020) there's also no photos of poppy on her insta from before 2020 so whilst they're close now, I don't know if they always have been.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm the same age as pops and I just can't even imagine living the life she has. I've done my crazy partying time in my late teens/ early twenties and I can't imagine being stuck in the endless loop of meaningless days and shot filled nights. And I'm obviously not saying everyone should settle down, buy a house/ have children etc I know plenty of happy single childless people but their life all have meanings. Hobbies, a career, interests, traveling etc but she has nothing and noone. No talent, no real friends, no purpose. I also think she is not moving back to Essex because she knows that will be it for her, she will just move in with her parents and live in her childhood bedroom until she dies. But at this point, she is just delaying the inevitable. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a massive spoiled heartless bleep.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.