Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @thenorthremembers for the most liked thread title.

I don't think there is much to recap, all I've got is what's written below and if anyone can think of anything else please add to the recap.
*Poppy had spent more days in Essex than Edinburgh during January.
*Poppy ate her Dad's birthday sausage roll, because she's a greedy twit.
*She's still claiming to be a size 22, more like a 26 +
*She dated an older man years ago who loved bombed her, he was willing to relocate to Edinburgh for her, but didn't. Poppy also dated another older man but that relationship was toxic and both appear to be comedians.
*Nina has been staying with her and she's as annoying as Poppy.
*She was offended by a guy who asked why she buys meal deals because Esssx people are rich, that was an answer to one of her dating questions.
*She went out more in Essex than in Edinburgh, the only outings in Edinburgh have been to drink shots. Poppy still insists on starring in the eyes of the other shot drinker to ensure good sex with Ben.
*Hagrid is back on the scene, but I can't remember seeing her, just seeing her tagged.
*Poppy made French onion soup for Hagrid, which was the best soup ever.
*Poppy's hairdresser definitely hates her.
*She has a new skirt, a bobbly woolen one.
*Poppy views whether or not to date someone on if she can take them in a fight.
*Poppy was allegedly in a robe when a man came in to fix her boiler and she did a million stories in that.
*Poppy is still an obnoxious twit.

For any newbies, she's had two wls which she's fucked up. A lot of us in here think she is funded by bank of Mum and Dad and may or may not receive pip as well as some influencing money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Back to Essex in first class, yet again. A few years ago you used to get a good deal on it if you booked WAY in advance and had a railcard. Nowadays that’s not the case, it’s so expensive even as soon as advance tickets come out. Considering how ChAoTiC 😒 Pops is she’ll have booked her ticket the day before going I bet. Another tally for the Edinburgh/Essex calendar.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how these lazy fucks don’t have a proper job?
If have responsibilities and I work, no wonder they just waffle tit into their phones and eat all the time.
What else do they have in their sad sorry lives?

Reactions: 14
Back to Essex in first class, yet again. A few years ago you used to get a good deal on it if you booked WAY in advance and had a railcard. Nowadays that’s not the case, it’s so expensive even as soon as advance tickets come out. Considering how ChAoTiC 😒 Pops is she’ll have booked her ticket the day before going I bet. Another tally for the Edinburgh/Essex calendar.
Have you tried seatfrog? You can bid for upgrades a couple days before travel. Feel like a top influencer for saying this but "not an ad" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she's got her dating profile set to Essex plus she's on a site aimed at couples. She's clearly exhausted the single men dating pool in Edinburgh 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck is she on feeld? Deffo trying to be edgy (this is coming from me, a polyam)

Reactions: 10
I bet that we get a recreation of that TikTok in the next few days

Reactions: 9
Wait, what? That beret girl people have been posting is NOT Poppy? I thought someone had found an old photo of her online. duck me, ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.