Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but I had a good old giggle at Hagrid looking like she was busting for a piss whilst singing. "WOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate that they've started to call themselves creators, it just shows what cunts they are.
Doesn’t it just? There are some genuinely funny, warm, interesting people on SM who deserve the title but there are so many more others who dont, lazy fuckers who’s only “job” is to make reels and TikTok’s etc yet they witch and moan about even that small amount of “work”

Reactions: 10
The converse…what are thoooooose? 🤢
Hilarious - with that outfit! That's what they are 🤣🤣🤣 dunno why on tik tok everyone going wild for her kissing her ass. Ain't nobody dressing like that in the real world, including her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarious - with that outfit! That's what they are 🤣🤣🤣 dunno why on tik tok everyone going wild for her kissing her ass. Ain't nobody dressing like that in the real world, including her!
Does she do lives on tik tok? I don't follow her on there but she occasionally pops up on my fyp.

Reactions: 1
The converse…what are thoooooose? 🤢
Seriously they look dreadful. The outfit itself is simple and not a bad look - the blazer isn’t my taste - but the she pairs it with those ghastly clumpy converse. What’s wrong with a pair of smart boots or shoes? Why are all of her shoes giant clodhoppers, like Frankenstein shoes?

Also, she has a couple of nice bags and she used that ratty grubby old tote.

Reactions: 14
What in the name of built up shoes has she got on her feet in the latest GRWM. Is there a special website we don't know about that provides her with giant orthopaedic clodhoppers.

I'd hate to live below her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched that reel and oh my bleeping god - what a smug bleep she is, Jesus she makes me irrationally angry😠

Reactions: 11
What in the name of built up shoes has she got on her feet in the latest GRWM. Is there a special website we don't know about that provides her with giant orthopaedic clodhoppers.

I'd hate to live below her.
I read this before I saw her reel. I was expecting the usual clumpy boots, but no, these are so much worse than I could have ever imagined. They look brand new aswell. She is constantly buying ugly shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It absolutely baffles me that in her latest insta stories is she eating burgers and milkshakes... What was the point in her getting weight loss surgery again when she's sabotaging like this... I recently had a gastric sleeve and wouldn't dream of eating that, I would be seriously ill

Reactions: 11
I read this before I saw her reel. I was expecting the usual clumpy boots, but no, these are so much worse than I could have ever imagined. They look brand new aswell. She is constantly buying ugly shoes.
At what point has she spotted these monstrosities and thought 'ooh that's the perfect shoe for an ill fitting polyester slip'

Surely at this stage she can't be considered a fashion influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's defo starting to put all that weight back on. Why would you put your body through all that trauma? The amount she's lost she could of just done herself without having major surgery. I don't get it.

Reactions: 8
Is this 5 days of styling a skirt as she doesn’t wash it because in real life I don’t that abandoned H&M skirt or snag tights ever got washed so probably up and left

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 5ft, a size 3 and never wear heels. I wouldn’t even wear those things. She looks like she’s going ice climbing but is having a corporate meeting when she reaches the peak.

Maybe she does need to wear more secure shoes (for her hip) but I’m sure she could find some more appropriate footwear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.