Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day I detest this waste of space more amd more. Everything about her is just a NO. She can't do anything. Absolute car crash insta viewing. Hope she goes out, splits the skirt right up her pythagoras crack and wakes up in the morning with another STI. Ya gal deserves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is fking BIG footed
---
It's one thing wearing a hideously awful rubbish bra under a tshirt (or 6 x XL man's hoodie if you're Jobby)
But it is quite the other when you are wearing a mesh / lace top. I do not understand how such a fashionista does not understand how a bra should look when properly fitted and worn

GRWM ... no thanks
I might be making this up but, I’m sure she went for a bra fitting last year. She did a post about it. How do you go to get measured and still get it so wrong? I know it doesn’t help when different brands sizes can come up differently but she just seems to wear any old bra even though it doesn’t fit.

Reactions: 5
she should hoik them up a bit, not buy an enormous cup bra and position it four inches below where her boobs start. She must have half her stomach flab in the cups too. Then just look awful and must be so uncomfortable
Jennifer Kerr did exactly this with a bikini just the other day & then came on stories defending herself saying she likes it like that to hide her little rolls that she gets there. Saying it almost as if she had some kind of medical abnormalities & not because she is fat. Same goes for Poppy. If you are having to change the top half bigger or longer so much to be comfortable wearing it, then just wear something else. Looks ridiculous. I think Poppy thinks the mesh tops are some kind of confidence status symbol but with the gigantic bra underneath it just shows how insecure she really is.

Reactions: 6
The idea of a bra underwire being two inches underneath my actual boob, and everything just hanging unsupported and being squished down, is my idea of hell.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone ever seen her out eg in Edinburgh? I would have to say something to her if I met her

Reactions: 1
The idea of a bra underwire being two inches underneath my actual boob, and everything just hanging unsupported and being squished down, is my idea of hell.
Absolutely. Im fat. I have under boob rolls. But I don’t scoop them into a massive bra cup! I can only imagine how weird that must feel. Her actual boobs are completely unsupported.
---
Jennifer Kerr did exactly this with a bikini just the other day & then came on stories defending herself saying she likes it like that to hide her little rolls that she gets there. Saying it almost as if she had some kind of medical abnormalities & not because she is fat. Same goes for Poppy. If you are having to change the top half bigger or longer so much to be comfortable wearing it, then just wear something else. Looks ridiculous. I think Poppy thinks the mesh tops are some kind of confidence status symbol but with the gigantic bra underneath it just shows how insecure she really is.
I saw Les Dawson Jennifer Kerr do that the other day. It looked really really odd. Her boobs were flattened and the bikini top just looked really strange.
what’s wrong with these weirdos?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand Jennifer Kerr. She’s a liar and not a very nice person. Is there a thread for her?

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think those coach bags she owns are just down right ugly? I wouldn’t be seen dead with one tbh

Reactions: 16
Pops had an online bra fitting where she measured herself and came out a GG cup. Righto, you daft bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.