Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skye green

Chatty Member
Right lads. The end of February is here.

Poppy managed to spend a full 15 days in Edinburgh before heading back to Essex. Meaning in total she spent 12 days in Essex. 1 day for travelling.

When in Edinburgh Nina came to stay and that’s about all she did.

Taking yearly totals to
Edinburgh: 28 days
Essex: 30 days
Travel 1 day

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Admits to being so drunk she couldn’t see properly, but drives to maccies early the next morning for food. Poppy you’re nothing short of an absolute cunt for doing that. And I don’t use that word lightly. Pathetic excuse for a human you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
@GiftedNotFree We need an updated Calendar!

She’s been in Essex since 22nd February!! I can’t remember the beginning of February but going by the January calendar - she’s spent, at least, 31 days in Essex this year.
😅 sorry I did mean to post it. Blue denotes Edinburgh, any highlighted with a purple dash is when Nina stayed with her (I think I got all the days). Green is a travel day and red is Essex 😳

I wonder if she pays her parents and room and board when she lives with them for weeks on end! 😆

57D4210A-CE02-4A02-9802-F638B2E7E686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

InstaFamous

Right.
Right right.
Hold on here cause I have too much time tonight.

assuming Pops is standing in front of a standard UK window, she is approx 30inches wide side on (that’s as wide as a baseball bat….as in, you could lie a baseball bat alongside her and she’s as wide as it is long) and also roughly a size 28 so….so much for “size 20/22”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
March Edinburgh V Essex totals. Another month, another shitshow!

0B8732E3-6D1E-439E-8BF0-10657916A083.jpeg

Blue is Edinburgh, red is Essex, green is a travel day.

Edinburgh: 14
Essex: 13

Total days she has spent in Edinburgh in 2023: 41! 😆

How long will she spend down south on this occasion? Her family will undoubtedly go OTT for Easter so my guess is she won’t be back where her heart is in Edinburgh until at least 11th April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Why!? Why does she feel the need to announce every time she's had sex!? I don't get it. She's not a 16 year old boy.

Because to paraphrase, those stories basically went...
'Your girls gonna treat herself to some new trainers, because she's got a bad hip. Oh what's the name of a bone doctor?? GUYS I GOT LAID ah yes an orthopaedic surgeon says I'll need a hip replacement.'

• Haha
Reactions: 33

15sheff

When I tell you I was so enraged by this I actually called her out on it. Here’s her response. It’s actually disgusting.
E04AB58E-81C9-405F-9A7A-B7A2A5DF20A1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Furnessian

VIP Member
Wait, what? That beret girl people have been posting is NOT Poppy? I thought someone had found an old photo of her online. Fuck me, ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 31

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Yeah sure Poppy, it’s easy to love Sunday when you don’t have a job and therefore no purpose on a Monday morning. So smug yet so deluded.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Crusty_punk

She likes Sundays and doesn't fear the week ahead because she's unemployed and bankrolled by her parents so has nothing to fear in the first place 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Le labo perfumes cost 150 quid ish. You literally need one spray of it as it’s so strong. She’s whiffing it about like it’s an impulse body spray, just to then sit on her sofa after.
She is so out of touch - il never forget the time she went to Aldi / Lidl and was raving about how cheap it was but she also got a cab back as she couldn’t be arsed to get a bus home with two bags of shopping.
I can see her headed for sone kind of breakdown soon.
All her content is the same - get ready with me. Here are an old bunch of my mums dresses.
Other plus size influencers at least make actual content - I don’t think she’s ever bothered with that?

Reactions: 28

Dove88

I fully accept this is a "me problem" but when I see these plus size influencers "styling" these outfits I can't help but think there's no way in a billion years I would go out in public with my tummy outline on show, or wear a crop top, or wear hugely baggy clothes that make me look bigger than I am.

I'm a size 22-24 and I think I dress my body well. The only time I say "fuck it" is on holiday where I'll wear a bikini, but that took me 30 years to get the confidence to do it.

I always had the mindset of just because something fits doesn't mean you should wear it. Fair play for having the confidence but folk will absolutely be laughing at you behind your back, just like I know folk probably thought "fuck, she's brave" on a beach in Majorca in a 2 piece.

I kinda lost my train of thought. I guess what I'm saying is there are so many lovely options to dress every body but these influencers seemingly pick the most unflattering options.

• Heart
Reactions: 27